• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

In a world where there is no leader...

But behold!!

A savior has arrived just in time to ask a single question...

What'd I miss?

well they got to the dragonkin settlement and a war broke out between the silver hunter's group of mercenaries and the black arrow's assassins. I added a character named vyra who is half dragonkin half human who lived in the settlement while manyfaces created a dragon hunter dark elf.

oh... OOPS wrong person whos name starts with m... MidnightStar89's character Nifer is who im talking about.

@Salex Not wanting to be rude or anything, but doesn't that tackling thing basically lead to this:

1. Jarak gets pushed against the hunter

2. They both fall

3. Dagger almost/fully decapitates hunter

Because there's absolutely no way you wouldn't get severely hurt if 5 men tackle a person behind you...

Alright guys. After this lovely war and constant battle, my character Az-Rel really needs to be developed on relationship with Jarak, Lilith, Eagle and the dragons, so I appreciate that we could hold off the fighting after this small war and get on with casual, relaxing RP? :P It's not just violence that makes it interesting yknow

@MidnightStar89 @AEchelon @Salex

Giga said:
Alright guys. After this lovely war and constant battle, my character Az-Rel really needs to be developed on relationship with Jarak, Lilith, Eagle and the dragons, so I appreciate that we could hold off the fighting after this small war and get on with casual, relaxing RP? :P It's not just violence that makes it interesting yknow
@MidnightStar89 @AEchelon @Salex
I really want to do that too, our characters could get out when others are busy~

thats why our heroes escaped :D Black arrows gonna be a bit busy for a while but he'll probably join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back