• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

By any chance @Cheselth @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon

Can one of your dragons be the one who burned Az-Rel when he was at a young age? It can be due to any reason, accident, or Az-Rel stole something, etc.. It doesn't have to be burned, it can also be claws, frost, etc

Giga said:
By any chance @Cheselth @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon
Can one of your dragons be the one who burned Az-Rel when he was at a young age? It can be due to any reason, accident, or Az-Rel stole something, etc.. It doesn't have to be burned, it can also be claws, frost, etc
I suppose it could have been razor due to the fact he was scared and alone

@Salex I don't hate you, it's your style of roleplaying...

Conquering a village takes days, building a wall or a castle takes months! THAT SH*T DOESN'T HAPPEN IN ONE OR TWO POSTS!!!!!

*Salt levels increased to lakes -> Oceans*

MidnightStar89 said:
@Salex I don't hate you, it's your style of roleplaying...
Conquering a village takes days, building a wall or a castle takes months! THAT SH*T DOESN'T HAPPEN IN ONE OR TWO POSTS!!!!!

*Salt levels increased to lakes -> Oceans*
@MidnightStar89 my speed is the flash, but really im sorry, altough tbh i did destroy a whole settlement in only about 6 post so... yeah i kinda like going fast so sorry if my style of rping doesnt suit you, i have a tendency of going really fast... and also at least im not attacking you... or making a fight... again.... oh god i need to slow down my rping and tone down my thirst for battle

and just saying, i think you need some water, careful of saltiness or you gon get high blood pressure

and i just joined this website about a month ago so im kinda new to this new style of rping with forum posts as im used to real time quick paced action text rp... live and learn... live... and learn...

@Salex you're going too fast paced. I love how you're naming the towns but you're time skipping all over the place without permission and leaving the rest of the group at a stand-still. By the time you have built up those kingdoms and empires, man we would be long gone. It doesn't exactly take an hour to build a gigantic wall around a city without a lot of lives lost. Think about the wall of China.

I understand people already brought it up, but I'm just trying to be clear. Make sure you guys ask before time skipping, kay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheselth said:
@Salex you're going too fast paced. I love how you're naming the towns but you're time skipping all over the place without permission and leaving the rest of the group at a stand-still. By the time you have built up those kingdoms and empires, man we would be long gone. It doesn't exactly take an hour to build a gigantic wall around a city without a lot of lives lost. Think about the wall of China.
well alright what about this, ill delete all my post that were kinda going to fast and ill give you guys some time to talk, the thing is that i feel like the whole rp hasnt even past a day since i first joined... has it?

OKay once again

1.Where is everybody

2.Where can Brobdinageus make his grand enterance

3.How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Salex said:
well alright what about this, ill delete all my post that were kinda going to fast and ill give you guys some time to talk, the thing is that i feel like the whole rp hasnt even past a day since i first joined... has it?
It's a little late for deleting. We can keep going with this, but count it as a warning. And no, I don't think a day has gone by, right @AEchelon ?

Cheselth said:
It's a little late for deleting. We can keep going with this, but count it as a warning. And no, I don't think a day has gone by, right @AEchelon ?
yeah thanks and sorry @Cheselth ill try to slow down, cant make amu guarantees though, but can you help me a lil? how many posts is about a day? or how many posts an hour to be more precise, if you can give me that then i can understand how to rp correctly and overall slow down

ManyFaces said:
OKay once again
1.Where is everybody

2.Where can Brobdinageus make his grand enterance

3.How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
1: somewhere near the lake,

2: lols <3

3: im sorry we've left you out of all this <3

Cheselth said:
We havent had the time to let out characters sleep yet cus @Salex keeps attacking...

AEchelon said:
1: somewhere near the lake,
2: lols <3

3: im sorry we've left you out of all this <3

We havent had the time to let out characters sleep yet cus @Salex keeps attacking...
like i said earlier, im truly, genuinly sorry about my tendency to attack, as i have no scale of time i dont know how many posts is a day, and thus that's why i was going super fast, really im sorry though im still struggling how to rp in this new format

Salex said:
like i said earlier, im truly, genuinly sorry about my tendency to attack, as i have no scale of time i dont know how many posts is a day, and thus that's why i was going super fast, really im sorry though im still struggling how to rp in this new format
there isnt a set amount of posts that make up a day. it depends on the rp.

Salex said:
the body of the dead spy was starting to rot and smell, "are you coming or not? make a choice we don't have much time!" the medic shouted to the rest of them @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth
Bodies don't start to rot until after maybe two or three days. You cannot tell me they've been talking that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back