• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

By the way

I am going to bed early so @AEchelon if something big happens and my characters need to react, you go ahead and post for me unless you think I can react by the time I wake up

Ty

Salex said:
the carriage rides off to valenthia, while the location is far the horses are genetically bred to be the fastest but the weakest, the carriage goes in a speed of 88 mph arriving in valenthia in about 10 minutes @Giga @AEchelon @Cheselth @ManyFaces @MidnightStar89
(you guys post a few posts so that the time can past because i aint going to go instant 10 mins)
Unless you plan on time traveling, horses go the max speed of 30 miles an hour. If they went 88, they would need to eat a whole lot. They'd be just like Humming birds.

Cheselth said:
Unless you plan on time traveling, horses go the max speed of 30 miles an hour. If they went 88, they would need to eat a whole lot. They'd be just like Humming birds.
sorry i mistyped, i meant to put km per hour

and the top speed of the fastest horse is 70 km in the guiness world record, use little magic and yeah, but if you want me to go to the normal speed then sure @Cheselth

@Salex PLEASE READ TO THE END OF THIS COMMENT BEFORE YOU COMMENT

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave the rp. There have been too many time jumps and you have your own agenda, insisting that our characters comply or else there will be in-world consequences. What I think should happen now is @Giga can decide if they want to continue to the castle or rejoin the group like Az-Rel got away somehow. Salex, if you want to discuss this more in detail in a private shat, I'd be happy to do so, but as of right now, I'm going to ask that you stop posting in any of the "Dragon Era" threads (RP, OOC, Chara sign up, etc.) Thank you.

(@Hoki @Cheselth @ManyFaces @MidnightStar89 @GalacticalMoonMan @Neuton @JessBeth all of you should see this too.)

I am usually a compliant person and would go with anything someone desires me to do but .. I feel that some of your posts are somewhat unrealistic. For example, its quite unrealistic on how Kingdom of Venatores managed to expand so much in just under a day, when Az-Rel, Lilith, Eagle, Vyra couldn't even catch a breath. The timing is quite inconsistent and somehow overly convenient. And the part where theres always conflict all the time. I am more interested to develop Az-rel's character with dragons at the moment though and get to know the others. But its almost impossible to do so. I would rather really prefer if the Spy actually had not shown up in the first place. Or the Knights because.. a very good question we must ask ourselves is how does the Spy even knows we're there? I honestly want Az-Rel to continue with the group. I barely even gave him any chance to make introductions and develop relations with them @AEchelon @Salex @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth

I am sorry if I had offended you

I also hope that my style of RP isn't too much for you guys.

Giga said:
I am usually a compliant person and would go with anything someone desires me to do but .. I feel that some of your posts are somewhat unrealistic. For example, its quite unrealistic on how Kingdom of Venatores managed to expand so much in just under a day, when Az-Rel, Lilith, Eagle, Vyra couldn't even catch a breath. The timing is quite inconsistent and somehow overly convenient. And the part where theres always conflict all the time. I am more interested to develop Az-rel's character with dragons at the moment though and get to know the others. But its almost impossible to do so. I would rather really prefer if the Spy actually had not shown up in the first place. Or the Knights because.. a very good question we must ask ourselves is how does the Spy even knows we're there? I honestly want Az-Rel to continue with the group. I barely even gave him any chance to make introductions and develop relations with them @AEchelon @Salex @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth
I am sorry if I had offended you

I also hope that my style of RP isn't too much for you guys.
I'm going to have to agree with Giga here. Sorry, Salex.

In the mean time how do you guys in this situation want to go about fixing the time gaps and stuff? Would you prefer to pretend it never happened or would you like to go along with it saying that it's still there, but building over the course if the RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a question.

Is their a faster way to travel in this RP?

I just want to make sure so my and @JessBeth 's characters can meet up with all of yours.

I'm not sure what I want to do with the thread really. I mean, do you wanna go all the way back to when they entered the settlement? but that would mean we wouldn't've met the black devil

We're gonna have to get an agreement from others. I personally believe we should start off from after leaving the settlement then

i know this would happen, and im actually a little glad it did as the worry have been torturing me, now that i know i am sad as of what i worked for but i suppose i already knew it would happen anyways, thanks for having me here, hopefully i at least gave a little joy to this rp altough the rest were mistakes, hopefully we meet again in the future or at another time but for now i bid you farewell, until next time @AEchelon @Cheselth @Giga @MidnightStar89 @ManyFaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back