• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Just make a dragon or dragonkin if you like dragons so much,or pair your elf with a dragon,or make a hybrid between elf and dragonkin.It appears as mentioned that no character can be part dragon,as far as breeding goes the pairing would be impossible since well male dragon x humanoid = the dragon obliterating the humanoid and the other way around would end with failure dealing with incompatibility.

ManyFaces said:
Just make a dragon or dragonkin if you like dragons so much,or pair your elf with a dragon,or make a hybrid between elf and dragonkin.It appears as mentioned that no character can be part dragon,as far as breeding goes the pairing would be impossible since well male dragon x humanoid = the dragon obliterating the humanoid and the other way around would end with failure dealing with incompatibility.
You know, Imma just use this idea because im sick and tired of trying

Just a warning, guys. I will be leaving tomorrow for about five days for Camp Eagle. There's no signal there so I won't be able to respond to anything. I'll give @AEchelon permission to control my characters until I get back.

Cheselth said:
Just a warning, guys. I will be leaving tomorrow for about five days for Camp Eagle. There's no signal there so I won't be able to respond to anything. I'll give @AEchelon permission to control my characters until I get back.
argh may gawd cheselth is leaving!!! panic!!! panic!!!!

Alright. This is where I'm going on a vacation, if you will.

@AEchelon is now in charge until I get back. Don't you guys go breaking physics while I'm gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheselth said:
Alright. This is where I'm going on a vacation, if you will.
@AEchelon is now in charge until I get back. Don't you guys go breaking physics while I'm gone!
ohhhhh i didnt know you were going on vacation! (or hiatus :P )

ManyFaces said:
Okay I couldn't be here yesterday so tell me what's going on?
So, our little group walked closer to the dragonkin settlement, when Vyra (Jarak's childhood friend) appeared. Soo... now they're going to the settlement and guess who's ready to fight again. Also my new character Nifer is going to play with the hunter ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back