• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

If lilith jarak arthes azrel eagle niruth max craig razor and even black arrow arent besties by the end of their journey to eagle's town, i have no faith in humanity (even though only 3.5 of them are human).

none have escaped from me but one. That one was a keeper
Woah woah woah.

Keepers have been asleep in their own realms for thousands of years where no mortal can find them. The only one who lives on earth is Bedlam and he's deep underground in the core of the earth.

ALSO there's a page and a half to read on my phone and most of them are really long. Can anyone fill me in or should I just skip to the last post made?

Cheselth said:
ALSO there's a page and a half to read on my phone and most of them are really long. Can anyone fill me in or should I just skip to the last post made?
basically its the armored guy, steve fighting all of us at once. only the last few posts are needed to read.

@Salex (Nah not really, I was saving my black arrow character with a story regarding to Az-Rel. But you can act like if they know each other's reputation. The Black Arrow's reputation is very well-known, etc)

Giga said:
@Salex (Nah not really, I was saving my black arrow character with a story regarding to Az-Rel. But you can act like if they know each other's reputation. The Black Arrow's reputation is very well-known, etc)
ah alright

@Salex I don't want to sound rude or anything, but... I think you're progressing too fast in the rp.

I mean, your character just went to a town, bought 400 bolts and fixed armor, came back and upgraded his weapons and armor, and back to battle.

Meanwhile our characters are just settling down to sit by a campfire.

In my opinion you should slow down a little, and stop fighting all the time, we want to talk in the rp for a while ._.

MidnightStar89 said:
@Salex I don't want to sound rude or anything, but... I think you're progressing too fast in the rp.
I mean, your character just went to a town, bought 400 bolts and fixed armor, came back and upgraded his weapons and armor, and back to battle.

Meanwhile our characters are just settling down to sit by a campfire.

In my opinion you should slow down a little, and stop fighting all the time, we want to talk in the rp for a while ._.
ah yeah sorry, im still a new rper and i rp from minecraft, in case you didnt know minecraft rp takes about 1 hour and is fast paced, ill delete my post and ill bring up another one, sorry

Thank you, we appreciate it. We dont want to leave you out of the rp, but our characters are just tired atm :3

Salex said:
ah yeah sorry, im still a new rper and i rp from minecraft, in case you didnt know minecraft rp takes about 1 hour and is fast paced, ill delete my post and ill bring up another one, sorry
It's fine, I know how Minecraft roleplays go. ^^

Now I know why your character seems so op sometimes :'D

AEchelon said:
Thank you, we appreciate it. We dont want to leave you out of the rp, but our characters are just tired atm :3
MidnightStar89 said:
It's fine, I know how Minecraft roleplays go. ^^
Now I know why your character seems so op sometimes :'D
i need to stop playing minecraft roleplays... really altough the opness you can blame me, altough when your in a battle fighting 6 (7? i cant keep count) people which some are dragons, one chosen by bedlam and one chosen by another keeper, one a legendary bowman, one a hunter... i dont really have much choice do i? then again if i never shot that bolt to lilith then it wouldnt have started in the first place... well im stooped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back