• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Just to let you guys know, I might not reply for a few hours so...

You might have to expect another wall if text later lol

WELL

So much for saying it's pretty much just 6 pm in the story since everyone just decided that is was midnight after I said the sun was setting and not set. .-.

xD I didn't know stuff would start going so fast.

Question on the way to the dragonkin city are there any rivers or large bodies of water where I could introduce Brobdingeus?

@Cheselth

Pr0t0typ3str said:
Would anyone want to fight my character as an introduction for me into the Role-Play?
well... good luck i suppose, most of the active characters are in one spot currently fighting me i suppose, i think i got the honorary title of "antagonist" in the rp

I'm going to go with book it so that there can be a break from oh I dunno...THE THREE PAGES WORTH OF FIGHTING!So that we may progress some instead of repeating the same scene...

ManyFaces said:
I'm going to go with book it so that there can be a break from oh I dunno...THE THREE PAGES WORTH OF FIGHTING!So that we may progress some instead of repeating the same scene...
oh no dont worry i aint gon fight to much this time.... considering that my end is near anyways (report card day) so what ill probably do is fall off the tree, break my neck and die, simpler yes?

Salex said:
oh no dont worry i aint gon fight to much this time.... considering that my end is near anyways (report card day) so what ill probably do is fall off the tree, break my neck and die, simpler yes?
So you're going to quit because grades,dats some harshness going on.Or do you plan on using a new character?

ManyFaces said:
So you're going to quit because grades,dats some harshness going on.Or do you plan on using a new character?
no... fun fact im asian, and the stereotypes are true, we asian kids, if we get bad marks (well most of us) we will be beaten up by out parents, mine will be that and no internet, and i was kidding about the whole suicide thing lol xD

Salex said:
well... good luck i suppose, most of the active characters are in one spot currently fighting me i suppose, i think i got the honorary title of "antagonist" in the rp
Can I fight you too? :D @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Pr0t0typ3str said:
Can I fight you too? :D @Salex
sure, i mean i can handle 7 species fighting againts me another one should be like adding a grain of salt to a pile of sugar, no difference... and dont engage me yet im in a swordfight, aka duel, a person who interrupts have no honor

I'll wait for everyone else to post as well. I'm pretty caught up and I'll stay that way with what I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back