• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

ManyFaces said:
okay soooo

Black Arrow's rival (at this point everyone is referring to him as the scarlet fighter or warrior in scarlet cus they don't know his name yet) shows up (also played by Giga) and intervenes. This gives Eagle and Magnus time to heal Lilith a little bit, at least keep her awake. The scarlet fighter defeats the Black Arrow sort of (the bad guy retreats) and turns to the mini group asking how they are. Eagle and Lilith confirm that they will heal even if they feel like crud at the moment. The scarlet fighter introduces himself as Az-rel (i dont remember the last name... @Giga ) and he follows them back to the lake. While everything seems to be calming down, Az-rel mentions a dragonkin settlement that is probably going to end up as their destination for the night. Then Salex character Steve strolls by hunting for dark elves and Az-rel confronts him. Niruth, Eagle, Lilith, Jarak and Arkthes all come over quickly and back up their new ally. Thats it thus far.

ALSO Niruth and Huoyan had a heart to heart and dozed off together, so they have basically become as close as fire and ice dragons can get.

AEchelon said:
okay soooo
Black Arrow's rival (at this point everyone is referring to him as the scarlet fighter or warrior in scarlet cus they don't know his name yet) shows up (also played by Giga) and intervenes. This gives Eagle and Magnus time to heal Lilith a little bit, at least keep her awake. The scarlet fighter defeats the Black Arrow sort of (the bad guy retreats) and turns to the mini group asking how they are. Eagle and Lilith confirm that they will heal even if they feel like crud at the moment. The scarlet fighter introduces himself as Az-rel (i dont remember the last name... @Giga ) and he follows them back to the lake. While everything seems to be calming down, Az-rel mentions a dragonkin settlement that is probably going to end up as their destination for the night. Then Salex character Steve strolls by hunting for dark elves and Az-rel confronts him. Niruth, Eagle, Lilith, Jarak and Arkthes all come over quickly and back up their new ally. Thats it thus far.

ALSO Niruth and Huoyan had a heart to heart and dozed off together, so they have basically become as close as fire and ice dragons can get.
So still at the lake?

jump in when you think its a good time. i wouldnt say now is a good time, maybe when theyre on the way to the dragonkin settlement. want me to tag you when that's happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back