• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Contagion Eclipse {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, for those who want to join a discord server for easier communication with OOC. There is now a server link on the first page and first post for this OOC thread.

Damn some one beat me to an asari sentinel.... eh, I suppose it doesn't matter, mine would be more tech focused so might just make her an engineer.

Have in mind a Axel Fowely type detective. Had an early life of crime but somewhat reformed (still does some minor things but mostly an agent of justice) did a stint in the army (maybe a reaper war vet), then joined c-sec using her experience and unconventional skills to solve crimes. Wondering how to fit her with the plague though, maybe investigating some smugglers who end unwittingly attempting to bring in the virus to the Citadel?

My participation in this is really still quite tentative,but the character ideas that come to me right now are a krogan that joined the mission to get out of reproductive obligations back on Tuchanka,or an abstinent mendicant Ardat-Yakshi who impersonates a Justicar and joins the mission because the monastery on Lesuss is in the path of the Plague and most if not all of the surviving Justicars were lost in one way or another.

My participation in this is really still quite tentative,but the character ideas that come to me right now are a krogan that joined the mission to get out of reproductive obligations back on Tuchanka,or an abstinent mendicant Ardat-Yakshi who impersonates a Justicar and joins the mission because the monastery on Lesuss is in the path of the Plague and most if not all of the surviving Justicars were lost in one way or another.
Oohhh that's a really interesting idea! Yhr Ardat-Yakshi one is really cool-

Does our ocs have to be that unique? I'm planning on writing a human vanguard who's more combat focused than biotic focused and possibly a quarian engineer/infiltrator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back