• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

@Salex that isnt niruth thats nifer and im pretty sure he wouldnt know her name.

@JessBeth you are very welcome to join. please look at the character sign ups tab up at the top of the page for more info!

AEchelon said:
@Salex that isnt niruth thats nifer and im pretty sure he wouldnt know her name.
@JessBeth you are very welcome to join. please look at the character sign ups tab up at the top of the page for more info!
godd*mnit all these names i keep getting mixed up.... sorry bout my profanity

and i also know because i was hunting her, i just dont kill her now as.... my sword is busted up and my crossbow is ded.... what the hell am i gonna kill her with xD @AEchelon

Salex said:
and i also know because i was hunting her, i just dont kill her now as.... my sword is busted up and my crossbow is ded.... what the hell am i gonna kill her with xD @AEchelon
Why is this person after a dragon hunter? -.-'

I thought he was an assassin. The same person can't possibly be interested in every single character we make.

MidnightStar89 said:
Why is this person after a dragon hunter? -.-'
I thought he was an assassin. The same person can't possibly be interested in every single character we make.
... yeah... i have no explanation why i wanna kill everyone, i guess its just really fun for me or... i could have a mental problem.... no really in a few days my mom's bringing me to the doctor to see if something's wrong with my brain or not...

Just that mixed races are okay, but nothing humanoid can be mixed with a full on dragon. Dragonkin, yes. Dragon, no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back