doremi rp(accepting)

Skylar smiled again and nodded. She went over to where all the charms and Nichole was. "Does he know that everyone knows him?" She asked her quietly.

nichole shook her head 'no' she said"this arrow charm is said to help you in time of need it is very special each of the gems in the arrow's head has a meaning would you like to know skylar?"

nichole said"the ruby stands for fire the fire in your heart. the diamond for hope the opal for protection the emerald is a symbol of peace. and lastly the sapphire stands for unity..."smiling.

"Cool..." Skylar breathed. She looked at her watch, "I'm sorry, I gotta go! Maybe I'll come back." She said walking over to the door and reaching for the handle.

nichole said"thank you come again!" as skylar left. her smile fell and she faceplanted the table. //i suck when it comes to business!//

Xandi hugged her from behind. "No you don't. You were perfect."

"I'll by the arrow charm you showed me before." Skylar smiled digging out the change she had from her pocket.

nichole nodded and picked up the charm and placed it on a chain necklace. she wrapped it in pretty wrapping paper after placing it in a box. "that will be $1.50 please!" dodo looked at skylar and thought. she flew over to nichole. "nichole can i see you skylar Xandi please?" nichole jumped and grabbed dodo hiding the fairy behind her back.

dodo said"do you want your girlfriend to lose her ear or do you want to get training over with for today?!"pulling nichole's ear again. nichole started flailing. "ow ow ow ow ow OWWWW!!!!"

"Stop pulling her ear!" Skylar hit the thing over its head, she didn't like it when people were being hurt.

Xandi stalked over and grabbed DoDo once again. "Shall I rip off your wings?" He asked, his voice full of malice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back