doremi rp(accepting)

dodo said"ok that is it im done!" nichole groaned rubbing her ear and took out her dream spinner. she pressed the middle and put on her uniform and hat. "bala donna dong ding now i am a witchling!"posing. dodo said"good now we can TRAIN!" glaring at Xandi.

nichole started to follow Xandi but dodo stopped her. "its his choice! now skylar reach into this box and get your dream spinner please!"opening the box there was one more floating around. nichole looked out the window sadly at Xandi's retreating form. she bit her lip and ran after him. dodo said"GET BACK HERE!"

"Let them go, if you do they will come back willing to train. The more you force them the more of a chore it becomes." She said watching them leave then taking out the dream spinner, "what am I meant to do with this?" She asked giving her a questioning look.

Xandi was furious. That fairy was too much for him to handle. He would rather be at home with his abusive alcoholic dad then be around her. He would miss Nichole of course, but when Xandi was angry he seldom thought about anything important. He continued to walk away, his face flushed. His expression was calm, but stormy.

dodo said"press the middle and when the music starts you must get the uniform on before the song stops!" (gtg guys i'll post tomorrow stupid time limit on my phone!)

(Okay!)

"But why am I doing this?" She asked pressing the button and quickly got the uniform on, the firery red cloak over the black and white dress made a very beautiful contrast.

Xandi's eyes widened, but he soon gave in to the kiss, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her with passion, his anger forgotten.

Xandi looked at her, his eyes glazed over. "Huh? What do you mean?" (*shakes head* boys...)

(:3) Xandi looked around confused. "Let's go back inside I guess..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back