doremi rp(accepting)

Xandi shook his head, his ears twitching. "I don't believe you." He knew when Nichole was acting different.

Skylar didn't bother to ask any other questions as she knew they would just lead to more, "I guess I'll go find Nichole and Xandi" She muttered, Skylar went out of the shop not bothering to change back. "Nichole! Xandi!" She called looking around.

Xandi's ears lowered. "It really will be OK. You'll find someone else who would love to be with you." He said, sadly.

Xandi looked away, afraid that he was going to start crying. "I-I love you too."

Skylar found them, she could here Nichole crying and something about love, bleh! "Hate to ruin the moment but whats wrong with nichole?" She stood closer to Xandi than Nichole.

"Poor Nichole!" Skylar seemed shocked by the news. She joined the hug, making it a group hug, even if Nichole and Xandi didn't like it.

Nichole's heart dropped into her stomach hearing her mother crying on the other end. "your father was in a wreck!"the phone slipped from her hand and nichole fell to her knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back