doremi rp(accepting)

Sorry for the not very good description, I have to go very soon.

name: Skylar

witchling or wizard in training: Witchling

appearance: Skylar has brown hair that she wears in a pony tail, her eyes are green and gold she is also short.

personality: Most of the time she is quiet, Skylar is very smart and could be called a nerd. She is a quick learner and when she isn't pondering life she is playing video games.

wizard or witchling uniform color or look: Skylar wears a red cloak decorated with darker red leaves, underneath the cloak is a white and black dress. Her shoes are brown.

(Hmm...)

Skylar turned off her console and wireless controler, it was about time she got the game every gamer had been waiting for. She had saved all her money up just for this. She grabbed her bad with all types of colours on it. "I'm going out 'kay mum?" Skylar called opening the front door, "okay! Don't talk to strangers!" Her mum called back. She smiled and went out. (Just in case you didn't figure it out I'm Australian. Not American.)

nichole sighed walking to the doremi magic shop time to practice again! dodo said"ok we need three of you to do this..." looking from Xandi and Nichole.

Xandi shrugged. "Guess you're out of luck then." He crossed his arms, looking at the sky.

Skylar walked past the shop, she looked at her watch, she had enough time to go in and take a look. She opened the door.

nichole had cleaned up and dusted the shop. she walked up to the girl. "hi welcome to doremi magic shop please browse around and find what you like!"

Skyla saw Xandi out of the corner of her eye, "and you beat up that bully! If I I'd ask for your autograph!" She turned around to face Xandi.

"Skylar, president of the chess club." She smiled nervously. "You probably don't know me..." She said quietly.

Xandi's ears twitched. "I don't really know anyone. But nice to meet you anyways, I guess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back