doremi rp(accepting)

Xandi smiled and curled his tail up around them. "I love you. " He whispered.

Xandi closed his eyes, satisfied. He kissed the top of her head.

Xandi carried her gently to her room. He laid her on her bed and quietly closed the door. He walked to the front door and walked outside.

Xandi walked to his house and grabbed the key from under the mat. He went inside and closed the door behind him. His dad wasn't home. "Good." He mumbled, sitting down in a chair.

nichole yawned waking up and went to the kitchen. CRASH! Nichole turned the corner and screamed. it was a robber! she got out her dream spinner and changed. no one was gonna rob her! the man smirked at her. BAM! Nichole's eyes widened before she fell to the ground when a blunt object hit her head. "....Xandi...."

Xandi stretched, deciding to go see if Nichole was awake. He walked to her house and knocked on the door. When no one answered, he opened the door. "I thought I locked this before I left." Frowning, he walked inside.

Xandi's eyes narrowed when he saw the blood, but when he saw the necklace, his eyes widened in alarm. He picked up the necklace. "Nichole..." He hugged it to his chest and glared. He was going to find her no matter what.

Xandi sniffed the air. He got Nichole's scent, and her parents' scent. He also caught another scent. His tail bristled up. He followed the scent.

Xandi followed the scent all the way and went to where Nichole was.

the kidnapper untied nichole and picked her up roughly. her eyes darkened. "HI YA!" flipping him. he said"you little!" kicking her in the gut. she cried out falling to her knees. he picked her up by her hair.

Xandi was unfazed. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and held it to the man's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back