• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

She shrugged, "Take a random idea." Smiling, she yawned and fell down into the chair, shivering a little bit.

She blinked, "sure, I mean, if you're alright with that." She stood up and sat down, instantly feeling a temperAture difference.

He also stood up, switching over towards where she was previously sitting. After taking a seat, he asked "Feeling better now?" It was regular over here for him: of course, he always preferred being hot over cold any day.

She nodded quickly, "yep!" She laughed and pulled out her phone, then frowned, "moms.... can't even leave me alone in school."

"She's convinced that I'm going to just go and get pregnant already." She sighed, "My mome just don't trust me to be honest."

Kelvin narrowed an eyebrow, and said "I don't know..." He paused for a moment, making it seem like he agreed with her mom. "But maybe she's trusting you. Since you're at school, once it ends, you don't necessarily have to go back home. You could just decide 'Hey, Imma go over here and do these drugs!' even though you probably wouldn't. She trusts you to come back home each day happy and safe. My mum kinda doesn't care all to well, and my dad goes to work for nearly the whole day, so I'm really just twidling my thumbs."

"If I seriously wanted to, I could go to a sex club and get drunk or high, and she really wouldn't notice until I, in a stupid mind, decide to go home high. Your mum would instantly notice, and stop you from making any bad mistakes." He said, finishing his little speech. "On a side note, I really wonder what it's like having a mum like that. She just let you go nowhere and talk to you a lot?"

"I'm not going to do that. If I wanna get knocked up, then I'll do so. Until then, condoms." She laughed.

Kelvin laughed with her. After laughing, he stated "In my opinion, condoms are useless. Sometimes they break, and then the girl could get something stuck in her AND could still get prego."

Kelvin laughed, leaning backwards and on the chair. He leaned back too quick, and slammed into the chair, and it began standing on two legs, then none as it fell back and hit the ground, Kelvin still laughing.

Kelvin nodded. "Yep! So nice of you, I think you're the only one who cares for me..." He paused. "You know what, let's get married and have a dozen kids." He smiled, holding back a loud laugh.

She started laughing harder and gripped the chair, "nnnuuuuu, we'd be poor! We'd have to buy for fifteen kids!"

"I win a lottery! A billion dollars! I become a president, and do nothing while my cabinets makes every choice! Quintuplets!" Kelvin's hands covered his stomach as he laughed.

She finally gave hima light smack to the side and she shook her head, "I don't think you know anything about having children!" She was giggilng, though.

"A lot of teens don't, but in that show, I'm an adult with 'twenty kids and counting.'" Kelvin grinned. Then he rubbed the side where she smacked him. "Dang, though, you must be like a boxing champion, I felt like I just got rammed by a car! I think I need to go to the hospital, all my bones are probably broken."

"Obviously, next time I'll go and break your neck just to prove a point!" She giggled and finally looked up, "Damn it, we're almost out of time..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back