• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

Kelvin tilted books as he looked at the titles and descriptions of several books. After a few minutes, he settled on a dark, thriller book with lots of gore and fighting. "Hmm. Weird." He said to himself. Something simply felt... strange. Like he was missing something. He shrugged, got the book checked out, and took a seat back at the table. "Hey."

Juliet had been humming a weird tune when she saw him, "oh carp." She stuffed her thing away and she smiled to him, "welcome back."

"Oh... guilty pleasures." She chuckled and leaned back, closing her eyes slightly. She want sure what to do at this point, which was extremely odd for her.

Kelvin blinked a few times, confused. "Guilty pleasures? As in, reading erotica? Or just looking at pictures of food..." He whispered to himself. He was more confused than anything. Not that it wasn't very unusual for him, he just wished it didn't happen as often.

She blushed, "you'd make fun of me." She didn't show him, just kept tapping some tune with her foot. She yawned slightly.

"Fan made, Laughter by mandopony to he exact." She blushed, looking down a bit.

((BRONIEZZZZZZZZ))

("YEAAAAAH!" Insert flex here)

Kelvin frowned, leaned over the table, and put his hands on her head, gently tilting it up so she can look at him.

(Brohoof!)

She gasped and dropped her phone, looking into his eyes and blushing hard, "t-that's one way of getting my attention..."

She nodded, looking down and yawning slightly. She groaned nad leaned back into the chair, "I'm just really tired. I have slight insomnia."

Kelvin's head tilted a bit to the right. "Really? Being tired actually makes me more energetic than getting enough sleep." Taking note of her looking down again, he grinned. "And if you keep looking down, I might have to do something drastic..."

((Excuse me for going to church then to the mall and coming home only to have to clean the house -_- ))

Looking down once more, she yawned a little more and decided that she wanted to test him a bit. With a small grin, she whisepred, "Drastic? Why not prove it to me?" She hung her head even harder than ever, smirking to herself.

(Sorry, I'm a mite impatient... Like, really, stupidly impatient.)

Kelvin looked around and, seeing no one else around, he crawled under the table and went over to her side. Then, he started tickling her knees. "This is what you get!" He half whispered.

She yelped and started to snort and laugh at the same time, "Gah! Gah tickles! Too many! No please stop I'll look up I promise! GOAOH!"

Kelvin laughed for a moment, and kept tickling. He stopped a couple seconds later. "Glad to see you learned your lesson, miss." Crawling back to his side, he got out from under the table and took a seat again. "So, miss, isn't it time to get for us to class?"

She shrugged, "Nah, I got ten mintues. I can run. I say let's just sit here and chat for awhile!" She leaned back itno the seat and pulled out a small notebook, sketching a small smiley face.

"Whatever you wanna talk about." She smiled, "or something stupid. Anything that makes a conversation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back