• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

The following morning, Juliet was in a flowing green and blue dress. She sat down in the same spot in the library and waited.

Kelvin, who was wearing a black sweater, black muscle shirt beneath, and black jeans grinned. Getting here early paid off. Kelvin quietly walked over to Juliet, and gave her left shoulder a tap, darting to her right side. He simply lied in wait before she came.

Juliet wasn't that stupid and she turned to her right, "can't fool me that easily." She laughed a bit more, "my friends... Well what little I have do that a lot."

She smiled, "why are you so funny for a bad boy? I mean...the leather coat, the hair... it screams deviant."

Kelvin laughed. "The only time I'm a 'bad boy' is if I get really mad, or just really upset. I just like the way it looks, to be honest."

"That is a shame... I was gonna ask you to come home with me when my parents weren't home." She winked.

She giggled, "I'm kidding." She yawned, "I wouldn't do that. I was just seeing how's you'd react."

"Oh... You see now the truth, fair maiden. I merely love my studies with the scholar of this establishment." He said, a smile on his face.

She rolled her eyes and leaned back, "do I honestly even look like the type of girl who'd go to skip school?"

"Well, no, not really. I don't really take you that much for an ace student though, either. Not like I am, but I try." He said, smiling.

I did, being in AP classes doesn't mean you're always a straight A's kid... He swallowed his pride. "Yeah, I guess I do..."

She shrugged, "I only live like ten minutes away by car." She yawned a little bit, "It's not exactly that perfect a walk, but it's pretyt close."

"N-no!" He said, leaning forward and putting stretching his arms out, grabbing her shoulders. "I'm being serious. I just don't know what to talk about!" He said, leaving out a part, his eyes open and a small hint of more moisture in his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back