• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

He thought about her probable lack of friends. There wouldn't be much for her to do, and he was gonna fix that. "No miss, no can do, oh no no no. School is for days where school isn't off. No school for days when it's not!" Kelvin grinned.

She lifted her head, "what?" She asked, not sure what to say to that, "Are you implying... I don't get it."

"I'm implying that if you cannot find anything to do, I shall make myself useful and entertain you like the jester I am. Or, if you're unwilling and wish to persist in your studies, I shall distract you, fair lady."

(oh you hurt his manliness last post)

Years?! What the fuck! He was glad she couldn't see his face as the anger flashed on his face for a split second, before he store it for later. "Oh, well, no need to thank me, really."

Kelvin got out of the school and was contemplating how he'd fight Aaron. He seemed to have a great intuition. I'd need to distract him, otherwise he'll act on his intuition and find me. I won't kill him, but I can't let him see me.

"Helllo?" She called, having not seen Kelvin with she stood in the spot they always met up at. She blinked rapidly and then she gaev a sigh, "He's... not coming either...." She let her shoulders droop and walked away to the road.

Kelvin pulled out his phone, trying to send Juliet a message, but forgot he didn't have her number. "Shit." He turned around and sprinted back to school, hoping to catch her.

Julie had already left the school, walking down to road to her home. They always met at that spot at 4:10. and she'd waited until 4:25 for him. She sighed and pulled her bag up, "I knew no one would want to spend time with me..." She walked all the way home and sat down, holding back tears.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He shouted as he realized she wasn't there. Taking a moment for a breath, he ran on the towards her house, the memory vague but familiar.

She sighed and sat down on her couch, yawning a little and falling asleep, having cried herself into it.

Kelvin was panting when he was at the door. Locked, Kelvin ran a hand through his hair another on his hip, thinking. He walked around the house, hoping to find an open window. Getting into the backyard, he quickly noticed an open window fairly close to a porch, about 15 feet off the ground. If he dived to the window, he could either catch it, or miss and fall, possibly breaking a bone and charged with attempted break-in.

It was a risk he had to take.

Standing on the porch's railing, he dove, cursing as his aim was off. His left hand barely caught it, and he sighed, before using both hands and climbing through, not before dropping his shoes right outside the window. He glanced around, looking for Juliet.

I'm sorry but I have to end this rp. I'm just... I'm not getting into it anymore. Would you Like to plan another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back