• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

Kelvin had a small smile on his face, never noticing the blush, or if he did, pretended not to notice. As the pair got to the house, Kelvin whistled. "Small house? Are you an only child, or is it really crowded inside?"

She shrugged, "I'm a first and only child, my mother has issues with pregnancy. They said it was a mircale that I was actually concieved."

Kelvin nodded. "Yeah, I can relate. To the only child part, I mean. My parents don't necessarily hit it off as well as they used to anymore, and my dad almost always comes home too tired to do any vigorous activities."

"My parents aren't really here very often. My father works at the office and sleeps there a lot, and my mother is runing around taking pictures of houses for him." She sighed.

"She's gone so often that she sends me a ton of texts all the time." She sighed, "She also wants me to continually send her picture of what I am."

"You could just say you 'conveniently' left your phone at home, but you didn't. But, hey, whatever." He said. As they stepped right outside, Kelvin smiled and waved. "See ya tomorrow?"

Kelvin turned away, waved one last time, put his hands in his pockets, and started walking. Aaron Reed... I'll be in and out, before you can see me...

~The Following Day~

Walking to the school, she sat down at the small chair in the library and sighed, shivering a little bit.

"Kev?" He paused, thinking, then facepalmed. "I honestly don't know how I didn't realize what you meant right away." He took a seat at the table.

"Oh, trying to avoid the gaze of those guys over there." There were four guys making sex motions at her.

Kelvin glanced over there. He knew them. They kinda liked him. He used his limited leverage against them, hoping they would take heed. Kelvin stuck up his middle finger at them, and mouthed 'Fuck off'.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked away, "there one of a hundred I see very day, I'm getting used to it... but anyways, did you see the forecast?!" She giggled.

Kelvin watched as one of them gestured something along the lines of 'explain later or we'll slit ur throat'. Kelvin nodded at them, watched them start for the door, and Kelvin turned towards her, taking a seat. "What's it about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back