• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Differences Attract

"Dunno, just wondering. What's up with you, miss?" He asked, curious. He was wondering if it was time for class; felt like it.

"Err, that's not what I went by what's up with you..." He whispered to himself as she left. "Great, fucked it up again!" He said, slamming his head into the table, ignoring the pain flaring through his forehead. He sat there for a few moments, then it turned into a minute, as he kept his head there from the pain. He lifted his head slowly, took out his phone, and looked at it. "Yeah, I should get to class too."

Feeling hurt, Juliet made her way to class and sat down moments before the bell went off. She groaned a little bit and sat there, letting the boring lectures sink into her.

Kelvin listened with attention to the lessons he was being taught. Deciding it was official, yes, he's bored, and he glanced around the room and let his mind wander. When he thought about what happened in the morning, he sighed. Dunno why I was like that if I knew she just misunderstood… I'm gonna talk to her later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighing, Juliet put on a random song, listening to it through one ear bud as she walked down the hall.

Kelvin quietly followed Juliet, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath to steel his nerves, last-minute pride flaring. Opening his eyes, he sped up, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Juliet."

Juliet gave a shriek and turned, "oh, hey! Hoe are you?" She smiled, having forgot about earlier.

Kelvin visibly paused, wondering if she forgave him. Or, to his more prideful side, thankfully forgot. But he fell this way before, and it never worked or paid off in the end. "So uh, about earlier..."

"Absolutely nothing. Mercy from both god and the teachers, because I don't have an all-nighter's worth of homework." He said, placing a left hand on his hip and his right to scratch the back of his head.

She smiled, "I pull all nighters cause I'm too lazy to fall asleep. Yeah, that's the epitome of teens."

"Glad to meet you, fellow epitome." He said, sticking his right hand out to shake. "I am the epitome of laziness." He struck a pose, crouching slightly and pointing a finger up into the sky. "The defender of the lazy! The gifted procrastinator! The GREAT and POWERFUL Tri- Well, the NOT THAT GREAT or POWERFUL Kelvin!"

"Well I dare say that there isn't anything that could impeach you, dare I even say you are unimpeachable, yes you are good sir." She winked.

((I've been working on my Flim-Flam thing))

"Why, of course! I and business once looked each other in the eyes, and one of us shot lazers at the other's eyes!"

(And I my tall tales.)

She giggled until finally they were outside the building. She yawned, "it was nice meeting you. Meet me in the library tomorrow?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back