• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom    ♕. descent —fire.emblem [ooc]

Hello friends! I've updated the front page with a sort of introduction. It's still pretty open. If you're a member of the rebel group already, please be present in the barn house. If you aren't, try tagging the others here in the ooc so you can work something out. o w o Once a decent number of people have posted, I will continue the story.

@monopoisoner @Nano @Birb @Chaos Etna @vosien @Yunn

Last edited by a moderator:
monopoisoner said:
Hello friends! I've updated the front page with a sort of introduction. It's still pretty open. If you're a member of the rebel group already, please be present in the barn house. If you aren't, try tagging the others here in the ooc so you can work something out. o w o Once a decent number of people have posted, I will continue the story.
@monopoisoner @Nano @Birb @Chaos Etna @vosien @Yunn
Posted. Starting with Aren jinxing himself. 8')

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *flop* what to do. what to do.

can't I just stalk the princess

Elise's reasoning:

Won't explode in my face for asking a question + seems to know his stuff + reads a lot of books + has answered questions before = best person to ask?

Yunn said:
But stalking the princess sounds more fun. Besides, I don't have an invitation. ;^;
but you don't have an invitation to stalk the princess either And sneezing parties are free for alls. 8D

Nano said:
Elise's reasoning:
Won't explode in my face for asking a question + seems to know his stuff + reads a lot of books + has answered questions before = best person to ask?
also = best person to bother without fear

Birb said:
also = best person to bother without fear
But...she has no fear o ^ o

I think it's just more that she doesn't want to see those exasperated expressions asking her "are you really that dumb," anymore?

@Eagleye415

jsyk you didn't fill up the images completely, but other than that, you're accepted o /

I can do them for you once I stop being so tired @____@;;

please, feel free to stalk the princess. she, however, will not be too fond to those lingering around.

Last edited by a moderator:
vosien said:
please, feel free to stalk the princess. she, however, will not be too fond to those lingering around.
Then stalk I shall do.

Btw which characters are currently in the rebel group?

Essie's CS isn't complete and she's probably not even going to come in until (possible much) later on. Please don't be that rash buttface who rushes me. OnO**** I'll infect you my stress-induced headache.

Birb said:
Essie's CS isn't complete and she's probably not even going to come in until (possible much) later on. Please don't be that rash buttface who rushes me. OnO**** I'll infect you my stress-induced headache.
Don't worry, I'm not that rash buttface.

Yunn said:
Don't worry, I'm not that rash buttface.
Tyvm have a cookie for your consideration *throws you a mountain of cookies* ...Now I should go back to studying and then sleep. =v=;;;

Birb said:
Tyvm have a cookie for your consideration *throws you a mountain of cookies* ...Now I should go back to studying and then sleep. =v=;;;
Ahh, ok. Godd luck studying and have a good night ^^

I'll be either editing my initial post or (if someone posts before I get to it) posting a new post for Khiel sometime tomorrow (today? Idk, it's 1:23AM...). It'll probably be something about sneaking off to steal get food 8D;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back