• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom    ♕. descent —fire.emblem [ooc]

Well I was gonna do for a darker skin character with green hair. But, if you have something that could be used as a fighter than I would give it a look.

Eagleye415 said:
Well I was gonna do for a darker skin character with green hair. But, if you have something that could be used as a fighter than I would give it a look.
What about that guy from tales of zesteria. The one who's always shirtless and really needs to give better relationship advice.

but it's so wrong come on!!!

spoiler alert below pls don't click unless you've played

why would you make him wear the clothes of someone who died that's so wrong especially when you're virtually his replacement

The memory lives on? Idk I think it's either a japanese thing or an asian thing. Because I know keepsakes and sentimentality is a huge thing in Korea too. And also symbolism. *shruggles*

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh I just think that the devs were like "giving him his clothes would be cool!!!!" without really thinking it through LOL

the game itself has lackluster storytelling; it was the characters who made it interesting

True true. I was really disappointed when I saw the outcome of the game. Especially since the tales of series usually comes out with great storyline even with their sequels. B(

STILL SUPER SALTY ABOUT HOW THEY BAITED ME INTO THINKING THAT ALISHA WAS A MAIN CHARACTER. LIKE WHY IS SHE SO BIG ON THE COVER ART IF SHE'S NOT PLAYABLE 95% OF THE TIME

^^^^^ this 100% SHE'S SO PRETTY WHY IS SHE NOT PLAYABLE MORE OFTEN LIKE SHE EVEN HAS HER OWN WEAPON/ACCESSORY FAMILY AND STUFF TF IS THIS

LOL i think that's it for the spoiler times.

i'm still ironing out how exactly Xiu wound up in Yune and stuff like that e v e

I replied to this in my head... rip

I guess? w Although
most of the time, Lords are based on existing classes in the game except... more OP wwwww

monopoisoner said:
I replied to this in my head... rip
I guess? w Although
most of the time, Lords are based on existing classes in the game except... more OP wwwww
o. Well we can't have our prince OP. He's big-headed as it is. 8D

i'm sure everyone keeps him in check whenever he gets on his high horse

i feel like the day he tells everyone he's the prince they're just gonna be like "lol stop kidding yourself"

"Roan are you ill? Poisoned? Delusions usually come first when it comes to sickness..." Aren would say. Whether he's genuinely concerned or being a little shit is all up to your interpretation. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back