• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom    ♕. descent —fire.emblem [ooc]

@Birb

I'd like that actually o/

Also we accept all kinds of maniacs. Except the pervy kinds. Roan doesn't want to get decked by the princess' retainers.

@monopoisoner

Oh my god I'm finally freaking done. QnQ Creating a whole country and culture out of scratch is the most tedious thing ever. I didn't even mean for his CS to get so long.

I feel like Aren will have a lot of moments in this group where he just slowly looks up to the sky for help before silently turning on his heels to walk (or run) away from them. >.>

turn to the sky to gaze at xiu's lovely eagle form. thanks aren.

fact: xiu still doesn't entirely understand why humans have to constantly wear shirts so sometimes he'll just walk around without one just because it's too troublesome to bother with his wings :'D gomen my friends

I just realized...we have no cleric/priest AHHHHHHH

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually planning on making a Cleric but Aren's twin ended up turning into a Myrmidon because of Aren's skill set. Oops? 8D

@AcornEye

Ahh, i'm sorry but rejected. :< I know in FE there are young units that already come pre-promoted (/coughs at Leo from FE14), but I personally don't find it very believable. He'll have to be around 30 something if you want a pre-promoted unit, and you have to justify why he exists.

I would make a priest, but I already picked out a FC and can't see him as a healer 8')

That and I already did a healer in the last RP (RIP Yuno) =x=;

Birb said:
I feel like Aren will have a lot of moments in this group where he just slowly looks up to the sky for help before silently turning on his heels to walk (or run) away from them. >.>
you're not allowed to run.

time to write a cringe-inducing post about how much roan loves her

Jk I actually can't imagine Roan being romantically sappy. Like family yes but not romance LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back