• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Sleipnir said:
Try some tea. Ginger or mint, I think.
Both of those sound wonderful. Alas, my remedies have been flonase for the sinuses and the last of our Duplin Black River Red to break up the chest congestion. Out of the two, I recommend the wine if you like a sweet red.

In reference to the Arthurian mythos question, I was considering making Fred a descendant of Morgan le Fey. Any and all thoughts are more than welcome.

Sooooooo here's a neat little topic of discussion:

The Department as a hosted project??

It's not a HUGE Roleplay but it's one of the more active ones, as far as plot-driven roleplays are, but I think it could do well as a hosted project. Hel talked about wanting some help doing management, and aside from that, we could run several cases at once, have people on different places, Ect. ...What to you guys think?

We could have different threads for cases and all that jazz.

Sleipnir said:
Sooooooo here's a neat little topic of discussion:
The Department as a hosted project??

It's not a HUGE Roleplay but it's one of the more active ones, as far as plot-driven roleplays are, but I think it could do well as a hosted project. Hel talked about wanting some help doing management, and aside from that, we could run several cases at once, have people on different places, Ect. ...What to you guys think?

We could have different threads for cases and all that jazz.
Interesting Idea...I like it (*U*)

RedZombieWolf said:
Any advice on how my character should start?
Hmm...most people who had Department affiliated characters started with describing how they reached the headquarters of the organization and how they felt about it.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18131-redzombiewolf/ said:
@RedZombieWolf[/URL] If you're asking whether he was accepted or not then the answer is : yes, he was acc
Interesting Idea...I like it (*U*)

Hmm...most people who had Department affiliated characters started with describing how thei reached the headquarters of th organization and how they felt about it.
Cheers

That sounds like an interesting idea. So there would be separate threads for individual cases, and any involved in that case would post in the appropriate thread I'm guessing?

Would somebody please tell @Dnaleri017 if he is in or not? Poor guy/gal has been waiting for some time to enter the roleplay. @Hel or @Sleipnir, your cue

Also, throwing a thought out here...I was wondering how an actual human would fare as a main villain for a while. I was thinking some anarchist guy who had his family murdered by supernaturals while he was little, now grown up would start stirring people up against the creatures. If the humans would listen, the whole city would turn against the Deparment, and a siege would probably happen. The agents would have to defend themselves, without hurting the people they protect, but the humans would definitely hurt them. This guy would basically be against-supernatural Hitler.

Just a random idea :D

Elias said:
Would somebody please tell @Dnaleri017 if he is in or not? Poor guy/gal has been waiting for some time to enter the roleplay. @Hel or @Sleipnir, your cue

Also, throwing a thought out here...I was wondering how an actual human would fare as a main villain for a while. I was thinking some anarchist guy who had his family murdered by supernaturals while he was little, now grown up would start stirring people up against the creatures. If the humans would listen, the whole city would turn against the Deparment, and a siege would probably happen. The agents would have to defend themselves, without hurting the people they protect, but the humans would definitely hurt them. This guy would basically be against-supernatural Hitler.

Just a random idea :D
I actually think that sounds cool

If that ever happens it should be done after Uther is defeated...Because, you know...he wouldn't stomach the anarchist and would kill him in the blink of an eye xD

@Elias

The newest thing he did was kill a cerberus and a hydra, absorb their souls, juggle with their heads and then throw the heads around central DC.

The next thing will be more...romantic xD

@Elias

Hmm...I have a kewl charactet concept ready, but I've not the slightest clue whether it'd be proper or suitable for this RP in particular. I mean, you guys did say you had a lot of plot points on your hands.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Hmm...I have a kewl charactet concept ready, but I've not the slightest clue whether it'd be proper or suitable for this RP in particular. I mean, you guys did say you had a lot of plot points on your hands.

[/QUOTE]
Don't let that put you off thinking you would be a unwanted plus. Get your char in we'll incorporate in the best way we can, afterall we're still acepting.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Hmm...I have a kewl charactet concept ready, but I've not the slightest clue whether it'd be proper or suitable for this RP in particular. I mean, you guys did say you had a lot of plot points on your hands.

[/QUOTE]
Is the character you want to make a villain?

Just send him to me, Lazy; Hel is pretty busy moving out right now, but I'd like to leave new villains off the table for awhile so we can get through some other plots we have at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back