• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Elias said:
Sorry about that, didn't think of that until after. :D Well, he remained after, so that's ok. Greyston is scary when he gets mad xD
Also, let's take a look at what ships we have till now/ or have been teased

Seems like:

Wednesday x Bael (ghost looove)

Kyuma x every girl in the department

Piper x Galleytrot/or/Greyston? Perhaps?

Scath x Liliana (has been teased)

Winnifred x Ronan

Karnak x his lovely sexy plagues

Winnifred x Justin has been teased during the beggining

William x no one

Did I miss some ship?
You forgot Ronan flirting with Wednesday :P

cda216bcc2b54ad44bffd8d1a6aa55991400543442_full.gif

It starts

My notifications are acting up

Could someone fill me in on what's currently going on?

Kylesar1 said:
My notifications are acting up
Could someone fill me in on what's currently going on?
Basically Greyston just told everyone that the president invited them to a party at the end of the week, we had timeskipped to the next day and now everyone can be off on their own. I introduced a case or two back a short bit ago: the one from before with the man in the tree and a semi that got in an accident and proved to be full of drained dead bodies.

Re announcing because I know we were missing people:

I left for New Mexico today. Here in a day or two I won't have any phone signal. Hel will have Piper and any other Charries of mine as they are needed.

Belle Moon]Any advice on where I should appear? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14665-hel/ said:
@Hel[/URL]
You could be in the department and find Alex. I'm not sure what he's doing, maybe looking at the open cases board? Feel free to come up with your own case beginning if you'd like and we can work together to solve it and stuff :)

Sorry things have slowed down lately. RL has been rough and I'm struggling finding time to make quality posts right now. After saturday things should calm down for me.

No problems, real life is a bitch...We understand you.

Just hang in there, there is always time for quality posts, later...

I'm off from work for the next two weeks for our annual 4th of July shut down, unless they call me back early for some reason.

I don't want to shut down potemtial rp but I was going to have Fred head to HQ and catch up on whats been happening. Would Wednesday amd Caden come over? If not then I was going to go with my old idea.

@Hel

OriginalDaydreamer said:
I don't want to shut down potemtial rp but I was going to have Fred head to HQ and catch up on whats been happening. Would Wednesday amd Caden come over? If not then I was going to go with my old idea.
@Hel
Whichever you prefer. She's pretty passive so she could always just be lingering around.

Sorry for not posting yet. I know @Elias is waiting. I'm trying to think on how I want to go about the Order from here, and I've had some RL stuff happening so its been busy. That, and I just started playing the Witcher 3.........and I'm kind of hooked. Don't judge me.

No problem mates, I can wait. Afterall, I'm kinda playing alot of games right now, and I'm checking the RP when I can.

Also, @BookWyrm you lucky bastard....Why do you have Witcher 3 and I don't? T__T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back