• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Alright. Just trying to finish fighting Karnak. Literally nothing has happened.

Except, Sanja summoned a meteor shower, so that's kinda cool.

Meet Galleytrot.

He likes jumping out of the ground sometimes.

He's a hellhound.

...Sort of.

He wanted to help.

@Archangel Galdrael

Someone may as well just K.O me. Now it's a 4 on 1, with a double strength Liliana and a Hellhound.

(Unfair *cough*)

Continue!

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Someone may as well just K.O me. Now it's a 4 on 1, with a double strength Liliana and a Hellhound.
(Unfair *cough*)

Continue!

[/QUOTE]
Hey, you asked for it. > :)

Asked for what?!

Another opponent entering the fight?

Facing god-like support abilities?

I would have remembered such an unhealthy request! You lie I dare say! Lie!

This is what happens when you fight the department. They have been facing off with freaking world crushers lately. ;)

Also...

I wanted to move on, so you know, bring in the calvary!

I agree, the fights are stagnating already, altough, this begs the question, will Victor get put in the supermax department prison from our basement, if we manage to subdue him?

Also, where the hell is @OriginalDaydreamer . I miss Winnifred, dammit!

In case you didn't see this before, It is important:

Please read the new Posting Requirements in the rules. They are towards the bottom. If this seems unfair, let me know!

Also if I have tagged you and you are no longer wishing to participate just let me know and I will remove your characters.

@Archangel Galdrael @Elias @BookWyrm @OriginalDaydreamer @Azure Sky @Acadia @The Unamed Character (I think)

If I have tagged you and you do still wish to participate, please give an indication you have seen this post, be it with a comment on the new rules or a simple like. I'm trying to do maintenance and clean up characters that aren't being used and such.

Hel said:
In case you didn't see this before, It is important:
Please read the new Posting Requirements in the rules. They are towards the bottom. If this seems unfair, let me know!

Also if I have tagged you and you are no longer wishing to participate just let me know and I will remove your characters.

@Archangel Galdrael @Elias @BookWyrm @OriginalDaydreamer @Azure Sky @Acadia @The Unamed Character (I think)

If I have tagged you and you do still wish to participate, please give an indication you have seen this post, be it with a comment on the new rules or a simple like. I'm trying to do maintenance and clean up characters that aren't being used and such.
What post?

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Twas a poor joke, an indication that I still wish to participate.

[/QUOTE]
Not poor, just, I dunno,

Middle-class, you know? Not rich, not poor.

I got it, that's the moral. ;)

Sorry, I won't be as be to post for some time. You can kill my character if u out want to.

Barbas said:
Sorry, I won't be as be to post for some time. You can kill my character if u out want to.
Okay, will do. If you choose to come back, you are still welcome, just make sure you are up to date on who we are accepting and rules and what not!

:)

@Kalin Scarlet Would you like for your energy blast to do the honors and kill Karnak?

Apologies for the Tag spam!

You can ignore the last set of tags you all recieved, it was for the records in the Characters tab!

Hel said:
@Kalin Scarlet Would you like for your energy blast to do the honors and kill Karnak?

Apologies for the Tag spam!

You can ignore the last set of tags you all recieved, it was for the records in the Characters tab!
Sure, sounds like a great first step for Kyuma!

Oh so...Can I kill Karnak with Ethan. He was waiting for the right moment to strike xD

Oh wait ...Nevermind I'll let Kyuma do it. But if you want I can make Ethan cut Karnak to make the job easier for your character @Kalin Scarlet

Okay, I went and done did it... I'm sure that's not how that sentence is built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back