• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Sorry for the absence today, just chiming in to say that I still am in, obviously. Becuz I love you guys. As for my characters, I'm still keeping them all...

Hel said:
In case you didn't see this before, It is important:
Please read the new Posting Requirements in the rules. They are towards the bottom. If this seems unfair, let me know!

Also if I have tagged you and you are no longer wishing to participate just let me know and I will remove your characters.

@Archangel Galdrael @Elias @BookWyrm @OriginalDaydreamer @Azure Sky @Acadia @The Unamed Character (I think)

If I have tagged you and you do still wish to participate, please give an indication you have seen this post, be it with a comment on the new rules or a simple like. I'm trying to do maintenance and clean up characters that aren't being used and such.
Delete jumel ill make a new oc. I just got bck from newhampshire so I am totally lost

Sorry, been under the weather and I'm a hermit when I get sick. If I've been booted I understand completely and thanks for the awesome rp if not then thanks for the opportunity.

OriginalDaydreamer said:
Sorry, been under the weather and I'm a hermit when I get sick. If I've been booted I understand completely and thanks for the awesome rp if not then thanks for the opportunity.
You haven't been booted! And everyone gets sick! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well lately :/

I'm just going to wait for the time skip. Posts until then would be quite useless...

@Belle Moon , now is the perfect time to jump in :)

I can answer for Hel: Feel free to, fine sir. Create us a character!

...Or five if you're like me and my sister xD

What? William is going to just leave in the middle of a meeting with Greyston :( Everyone was called there for an important announcement.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I Will be gone starting probably Thursday for the next 2 1/2 weeks. I will be backpacking at New Mexico with no real connection to the rest of the world . If I die you will never know what happened; I just disappeared.

Morbid joking aside, I will require people to bunny my characters when they are needed.

I'm also missing the party... :(

Sleipnir said:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I Will be gone starting probably Thursday for the next 2 1/2 weeks. I will be backpacking at New Mexico with no real connection to the rest of the world . If I die you will never know what happened; I just disappeared.

Morbid joking aside, I will require people to bunny my characters when they are needed.

I'm also missing the party... :(
Sister of mine, do not joke about disappearing, for you are not alone! The mighty... uh.. Venture Scouts, of the Americas will be with you! They will know what happened to you.

When will the party take place exactly? And are we supposed to actually sjow what our characters will look like? I'm not opposed to it if so, just saying lol.

Uh... sure, yeah. That party is going to take place whenever we get to the friday. Does everyone want to take on the Order stuff and go through each of the days or do we want to skip ahead to the party for a fun little break?

Hel said:
What? William is going to just leave in the middle of a meeting with Greyston :( Everyone was called there for an important announcement.
Sorry about that, didn't think of that until after. :D Well, he remained after, so that's ok. Greyston is scary when he gets mad xD

Also, let's take a look at what ships we have till now/ or have been teased

Seems like:

Wednesday x Bael (ghost looove)

Kyuma x every girl in the department

Piper x Galleytrot/or/Greyston? Perhaps?

Scath x Liliana (has been teased)

Winnifred x Ronan

Karnak x his lovely sexy plagues

Winnifred x Justin has been teased during the beggining

William x no one

Did I miss some ship?

William be like:

forever-alone_1489.gif

xD

I love these lists.

Also, I be responding a bit more a bit later, for now my mind is a touch burnt out and I must do the cooking things before my chicken goes bad!

@Trundle Just to make sure you know: in the world of this RP the fact that supernatural beings and magic exist is known world-wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back