• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
I just realised that my latest post is realllyyyy looong xD

@Elias Although, considering that you're a fan of Uther's work you'll probably read it anyway ...haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Sky]I just realised that my latest post si realllyyyy looong xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7094-elias/ said:
@Elias[/URL] Although, considering that you're a fan of Uther's work you'll probably read it anyway ...haha.
That was chillingly beautiful in it's own way. I liked the fact she considered him, her angel. Nice work Azure.

Quick question, where is Allerio? Last I've seen him, he was on the Lich case, and then he dissapeared. Do you have anymore plans for him?

Elias said:
That was chillingly beautiful in it's own way. I liked the fact she considered him, her angel. Nice work Azure.
Quick question, where is Allerio? Last I've seen him, he was on the Lich case, and then he dissapeared. Do you have anymore plans for him?
Allerio didn't hear about any new cases that needed his assistance. So he is currently training to increase his accuracy xD plus healing people in hospitals. He will appear soon, though.

"I'll just shoot some arrows. Maybe for the next... I dunno, three or four days? It'll be fine."

—Allerio

Bael be mad. Really really really mad.

I think Vortigas may have done a mistake.

A really

really

really

huge mistake....

Oh well look at the bright side...he isn't facing Evan-Dor, Death or Uther xD ...yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh well look at the brith side...he isn't facing Evan-Dor, Death or Uther xD ...yet.

[/QUOTE]
That's really comforting...

Sleipnir said:
Good job Vortigas
...Bael doesn't like it when you bring his sister up. It makes him a touch upset.
I was going for that. I know it's a sensible cord for our friendly neighbourhood poltergeist.

And with that post, I'm off for today. See ya tomorrow, lads!

I'm still here as well, just not getting notifications as often as you guys post. With this being a melee situation I'm going to hold back posting especially since I've got zip to contribute but if you've got any ideas or something you'd like Fred's help or assistance with, then by all means, shoot me a message. Id love to be of service.

I am unsure if I should make Allerio appear after his long inactivity or to introduce Charles Kazuhiro at the Vortigas & Carnifex hideout xD

Sleipnir said:
Well, my thoughts:
1.) I miss Allerio xD

2.) I've been excited to meet Charles :P
Yep...not hard at all to decide xD . I'm sincerely not in the mood to use both right now xD

I could mention Allerio while I introduce Charles though... xD

Everyone, we will be returning to HQ shortly and shall leave the Hollows conflict behind for awhile. They will be dealt with later.

In the mean time until Hel is back in action, report to Piper if you want a case, I'll come up with something and may even make you figure out what's going on! ;)

Characters and new members can be introduced easily from here. I'll have characters in plenty of places(except Bael. He, uh... He's gonna go back to sitting in a jail cell). I'll be making sure there are openings so this new batch of characters can be introduced.

@Dante Grace @Lazy Rocktime @Ferra Invicta

Introduce him anywhere. You needn't wait for a que. I have at least one character away from the group (Shylock the vampire) and another, Galleytrot, in a place where he can DEFINITELY meet Sev-uhhhhhh @Lazy Rocktime's wraith since they do the same job.

OriginalDaydreamer said:
Does hq have a lab for potion crafting.
I'd go on a heavy yes. The HQ is supposed to be filled with all sort of rooms for all sorts of things. The Deparment possibly also has witches, so a lab with potion crafting in it, would be a definite yes.

Sure, I'm gonna time skip to the end of the week now to give recovery time. Sound good to everyone? Also... Anyone want to work up a point by point summery of the day?? I lost track.

—Department receives hostage video and goes out to rescue agent

—Department battles Hollows and defeats Vortigas, capturing him

—Agent dies and Sanja breaks arm

Ok...my newest character will sure be a peculiar addition to this RP...I'll have to wait a little until he appears though xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back