• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Just a heads up to report my absence for likely a day or two. Feel free to borrow Leoric and finish up his convo with miss Piper while I'm gone. I'll be back~

I find it hilarious that I accidentally put Vortigas in a place that is possibly detrimental to the plot because of Bael being... Bael xD

Sleipnir said:
I find it hilarious that I accidentally put Vortigas in a place that is possibly detrimental to the plot because of Bael being... Bael xD
Bael would be all like...

11141193_10153758522761840_8728568792889279485_n.jpg

I'm really looking forward to that suicide squad movie ^. Looking forward to see how Leto pulls out playing the Joker..

Hey guys, I know that this may be a bit much I know that I for one, would love to see just what everyone will look like at the party. Would you mind posting a pic here in the OOC page?

OriginalDaydreamer said:
Hey guys, I know that this may be a bit much I know that I for one, would love to see just what everyone will look like at the party. Would you mind posting a pic here in the OOC page?
I think that is a great idea!

I can dig it!!

And hey, @BookWyrm, do you think you could put off Carnifex's attack til after the party? It was intended to just be a little while where we could all chill and have a good time. I know it slows down the plot and it wasn't really intended to fall into place this way (Woops...), but still :P

Okay, thanks for letting us know! If you'd like, your char. Can always pop in and out, he's not officially part of the department anyway!

I'm glad we're putting off the attack until after the party

I was gonna introduce the notion of speeding up Vortigas's drain, making the drain complete as soon as the party started, and then placing a call to Carnifex telling him he had until then to save him. Luke would have given him a free call. That would've given us his number

That'd put a speedy end to the hollow case.

Kylesar1 said:
I'm glad we're putting off the attack until after the party
I was gonna introduce the notion of speeding up Vortigas's drain, making the drain complete as soon as the party started, and then placing a call to Carnifex telling him he had until then to save him. Luke would have given him a free call. That would've given us his number

That'd put a speedy end to the hollow case.
No! We have plans! This case will be overarching as we work with others, too.

Hey check it out the GFB has its own tab for RPing now! If you'd like to join in there, feel welcome to! I'm going to request one more for the 'Watchers' of this universe, it'll be called the Ethereal Plane!

Golden Fang Brotherhood, it's the vampire organization that has been referenced all over the place, but I haven't really figured out how to truly start their arc. You can read about them in the Lore section under the Vampire spoiler if you haven't already! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back