• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The other option we have is the assigned numbers for our attributes. The 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 ones.

Okay. Yeah. Wow. Talk about a hold over from old editions. My gosh. My brain was in Pathfinder/3.5 mode I guess.

Yeah, 15 is the max with points. You can also use the standard array. Like Sherwood Sherwood said.

Sorry I didn’t catch it guys.

Ok, new stats are up. Not much of a change, but there you go.

Thanks.

It does mean more and higher diversity in your stats, though. Especially if you drop one or two to 6/7.

Chaged by stats and abilities accordingly! Default was appropriate enough, since I had only exaggerated my original position of them.

Mine are fixed, too. I'm now a Wood Elf, not a High Elf. Gives me a Wisdom bonus to a 16. I may jiggle some numbers around a bit, but that may be it.

D. Rex D. Rex , awesome character. Adjust your stats (you knew that one) and create a tie with an other PC, if you please.

BnemonicDevice BnemonicDevice , love it. Love the Gods. Going to have a blast playing with them. Man I like Warforged. I think your stats need adjustment too now that we realize 15 is the highest you can buy with points. Also, create a tie with another PC, please.

D. Rex D. Rex , awesome character. Adjust your stats (you knew that one) and create a tie with an other PC, if you please.

BnemonicDevice BnemonicDevice , love it. Love the Gods. Going to have a blast playing with them. Man I like Warforged. I think your stats need adjustment too now that we realize 15 is the highest you can buy with points. Also, create a tie with another PC, please.
Stats are already adjusted!

And Zu has known Garrath for almost all his life and have left together on their journey.

They are both buds with Garroth. We've been working out the details. We are the Three Musketeers!

Idea Idea , love the custom sheet. Great character with a great many things to play with for the DM! Hehehe. Like that her age makes her an anchor for some of the character ties.

Also, don't forget to mark 1100 XP total for writing backstory.

skycaptain skycaptain , sheet is great, character is great. Love that you chose Triton. I don't think I've ever had one in a D&D I've played in or ran. Super excited. Plus, a Bard no less.

If you could grab a tie in a with another character or the group, that would be awesome and then you're all set, too.

skycaptain skycaptain , sheet is great, character is great. Love that you chose Triton. I don't think I've ever had one in a D&D I've played in or ran. Super excited. Plus, a Bard no less.

If you could grab a tie in a with another character or the group, that would be awesome and then you're all set, too.
Gah, many thanks! I really haven't seen many Tritons either, but they look so fun.

I think that Vaeryn could have run into Xavayas at some point sort of recently and sort of started following him around and pestering him with questions and what not, if something like that works with you Silanon Silanon

skycaptain skycaptain Sure thing - Xavayas has a flute in his inventory, and the ability to play it - perhaps, its strange, unfamiliar melodies where the reason for the first encounter? After that, there's probably enough opportunities to run into a wandering ranger, and she'd probably been able to get some answers by now.

Btw! Does anybody know if a gnoll is a playable race? I cant seem to find a solid answer, but I have seen stats for them. I know lizardfolk and Kobold are. Goblins too I think.

Just curious mostly! (Mostly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back