• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DxD Hell’s Angels OOC

I'm pretty sure at da start we're all supposed to be part of the zenovis/remnant group, but I could be wrong
I just remember seeing it was an up in the air thing mention potentially up to 3 peerages also I got confused and thought Remnant and Zenovis were different at first but realized it later. Didn't want to assume unless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia said its ok. They may not actually want her to be the Queen in the peerage.

I just remember seeing it was an up in the air thing mention potentially up to 3 peerages also I got confused and thought Remnant and Zenovis were different at first but realized it later. Didn't want to assume unless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia said its ok. They may not actually want her to be the Queen in the peerage.
Its fine
Take your crayons and add in that part about her being Zenovis's Queen

I have to get to altering the details of my CS to account for everyone

I'm planning to have Guile learn some spells both to boost his bullets and to give him a way of fighting while semiautomagic is reloading so expect him to ask Zenovis and to bother Magdelana for help

I'm planning to have Guile learn some spells both to boost his bullets and to give him a way of fighting while semiautomagic is reloading so expect him to ask Zenovis and to bother Magdelana for help
That sounds interesting. I already have some ideas for how my Queen could help.

That sounds interesting. I already have some ideas for how my Queen could help.
Alright brudda, I'm having some thoughts here, and I need ur wise council on such

Should I use my second character slot to make a freelancer with pervy tendencies as is tradition with this series, but with the booty obsession instead

Or do I save my second slot for the secret guy I had on the backburner

Alright brudda, I'm having some thoughts here, and I need ur wise council on such

Should I use my second character slot to make a freelancer with pervy tendencies as is tradition with this series, but with the booty obsession instead

Or do I save my second slot for the secret guy I had on the backburner
I'd say that depends on your secret guy. What you plan to do with him and how that'll affect the group and things to come or have yet to come is something to consider when planning out these more in depth characters. Put I admit I'm partial to the pervert, could be fun and give that authentic dxd bullshit feel.

I'd say that depends on your secret guy. What you plan to do with him and how that'll affect the group and things to come or have yet to come is something to consider when planning out these more in depth characters. Put I admit I'm partial to the pervert, could be fun and give that authentic dxd bullshit feel.
Y u s, I'll give a bit of a thing on the secret guy in just that he's a purely antagonistic force to devils in general, with my design philosophy being similar to Kuze from Yakuza, where he's a reoccurring opponent, and if I manage to play him well enough, this one Youtube comment from Kuze's theme will apply to him as well

1729154596615.png

Hrrrmm... With how my secret guy is gonna be a bit further down the line, I could start with my perv, the only question would be how to involve him since I already have a member of the main peerage, and it wouldn't do to take up that slot when others could do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back