• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Any chance to roll perception to see if there's more to deal with than those five? Perhaps I'm too worried, but I don't like surprises...

Idea Idea Just read your post. I will tell you this OOC, Bentley wouldn't recognize E'Lania. To save space, most of his memory gets cached past 90 years.

Idea Idea Just read your post. I will tell you this OOC, Bentley wouldn't recognize E'Lania. To save space, most of his memory gets cached past 90 years.
Yeah I know, you already told me. E'Lania, on the other hand, has yet to be told of this fact by anyone, so she thinks the robot is being awkward like her.

Sweet deal! And any limits on how I could sneak? Like flying up into trees above out of the light of the campfire? Or would that be too much of a movement at once?
You can take a turn’s worth of move action. Whatever your normal move or flight movement might be.

Any chance to roll perception to see if there's more to deal with than those five? Perhaps I'm too worried, but I don't like surprises...
Absolutely. Can you add it to the post you already have if you’d like.

PS WlfSamurai WlfSamurai would you rather me and skycaptain skycaptain untie our roles here (for less potential confusion) or on the IC post (for the sake of keeping all rolls on the IC)?
One moment. Reading through...

Ties will have you acting at the same time. If it’s a tie with NPCs or monsters, the PCs will go before them.

And the Storyteller has spoken! ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE HIS UNSTOPPALBE POWER!

Hahaha.

Sorry. I like making combat go faster. When we’re more used to it/comfortable, I may even have all you acting in large swaths at the same time up to the enemy’s turn. Like a side-vs-side style.

But, this is our first time. :csmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back