• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

Holy

Oh my glob! So stupid I forgot

It's more just appearance wise

Unlike her healing ability

He's only able to transform but transform his body almost completely

I'm trying to think of a different name

It's kind of a wip

Okie dokie!

I was thinking them more on the lines of impersonating someone

Imagine if he had to go under cover he could appear as the other person

I think that or what you suggested

@Aqua; There's still room. xD

On the Sign-Up page, I've got loooots of empty icons to fill.

Ok and one question im on the phone and forgot how to set up the cs page like you guys did.

ㅠ.ㅠ

Alrighty sounds awesome!

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help

So he would be body manipulation

Thanks so much!

@Aqua; I'm not sure if you can actually see the cs code from your phone, but I have it where you can copy it from the spoiler on the Sign-Up page.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]@Aqua ... Please read everything. xD ;;

[/QUOTE]
I did and can I have a power called corruption and I could explain it in a pm or her and let the people here decide if its okay and trust me the weakness is the same strength.

And it doesn't corrupt things around him it corrupts himself.

seK4ctf.gif

Ok so if you've ever read rise of the shield hero this will make more sense.

Ok so her it goes:

It's technically not called corruption it's called wrath for one of the seven sins. The power he has is called body of wrath this power works where when his anger goes over the top which it always almost is a black substance wraps around his body spiking his attack and all attacks are cut in half. Usually when he's not in this mode he barley does any damage and can only defend but when in this mode his strength spikes and defense spikes he also has something called curse burning flames that can burn anything. He also has a power called blutopher this is mixed in and does very bad damage to the user to ill explain this power and the consequence if used.

(sorry its confusing ill explain anything that you need)

@Aqua; That's too far into fantasy to work for this rp, unfortunately.

I don't really think there would be a way to explain scientifically where that black substance came from and how it acts according to his emotions. Curses are not accepted here, and controlling flames would be considered an element power, which I specified isn't allowed. And.. I don't understand what blutopher is, but it doesn't seem like it would fit either. ;/

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]@Aqua; That's too far into fantasy to work for this rp, unfortunately.
I don't really think there would be a way to explain scientifically where that black substance came from and how it acts according to his emotions. Curses are not accepted here, and controlling flames would be considered an element power, which I specified isn't allowed. And.. I don't understand what blutopher is, but it doesn't seem like it would fit either. ;/

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm mabye that wouldn't fit just wanted to see if that would slide, ill think of something new. ^_^

I'm getting ready to head out to work, so if I stop responding... that's where I went.

I won't be back until after 10pm PST California time.

Hmm does precognition go into this type of genere

Wait guys what do you think of my cs or do I need to change anything about I'd like your guys feed back. *♡*

Aqua said:
Hmm does precognition go into this type of genere

Wait guys what do you think of my cs or do I need to change anything about I'd like your guys feed back. *♡*
Personally, I find that your character sheet lacks body in the personality an biography section. You may need to add a bit of detail. Also, there is a similar power to your characters' already, so I'm not sure how that will run over with the GM. But then again, this is just from a personal perspective. Once Yuuki gets back on, I'm sure they'll give you sufficient feedback and give you tips on how to edit your character :)

[QUOTE="Clear Water]Personally, I find that your character sheet lacks body in the personality an biography section. You may need to add a bit of detail. Also, there is a similar power to your characters' already, so I'm not sure how that will run over with the GM. But then again, this is just from a personal perspective. Once Yuuki gets back on, I'm sure they'll give you sufficient feedback and give you tips on how to edit your character :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the feed back in always looking for someone to do some criticism so I can make it better...but who's power is close to mine?

I have played agar.io way too much

I'm actually taking a break from it right now. I looked at the time and was like "that was a 45 minute session.....shit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back