• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

Lol I have it modified to wear as riad from high-school dxd and people feed me. :D

Just waiting to be accepted to.

Hmm never played Agar.io

maybe i'll check it out??

I need to finish up Angel and Caspar as well as write my reply xD

So maybe later??

@Clear Water @Genieva Von Bubbles

Sorry sorry!

I've been going around a lot today so I haven't been able to write anything!

I'm working on it, though, so bear with me~

Agar.io is very addicting. play at your own risk.....im currently fighting off the feeling to play more with 9gag

*curious*

Ah geez

RPN is already taking a lot of my time + Gangsta + JoJo

SO

Maybe I'll add another for the heck of it? xD

Ahh sorry, I'm not feeling well today. It'll probably happen later tonight or tomorrow.

-pops in because someone mentioned GANGSTA.-

V91LUk3.gif

(I just started and I love it so much xD )

So we got something in common~

Nico is ma fave

And like everyone

(I just started I swear to god I don't need another anime but yeh)

oh my god

tumblr_mxxidgncTG1r9vihjo1_250.png

Kid nico is best nico

@infamous H4V0C

I've only been reading the manga for... I think two years now? It's the only one I buy exclusively these days for the English translations. I decided to wait it out until the show is finished before checking it out. I love every character really. Sort of wish more manga was like GANGSTA. >O>;;;

6aqpU0j.png

Mm mm~

If I had the money, I would definitely buy the manga~ DX

I just got hooked because of one of my fav artists on tumblr xD

Also the art style is just so perfect that I too wish more manga was just like it~

Kohske is pretty unique in her style and story telling. Breaking all the norm for the nitty, gritty, and titties. :U No joke. No lie. Not sure when translated Volume 7 will be out since it came out in Japan this month. She suffers from a chronic disease that gets her hospitalized a lot. x -x;;;

True that~! Also quite literally xD My favorite part would be that Nico is disabled which is something you don't see a lot in anything pretty much

Mhm Yikes, but things happen~

She does a good job, though! :3

I love it so much and I spent half the day just reading the manga where I could find it DX I would love real copies of the manga, but alas I'm too broke for that

I'm partial to characters like Nina and Theo. I want to know more about their background damnit! BU Along with the strange arrangement between Worrick and Nic. I won't say why I like Nic's development since it's spoilers.

Yes! Exactly, damn whyyy won't it be told! DX MMmm One of my favorite parts about the manga is the character's backstories~ Backstories for any characters is one of the things I look forward too.. Alex's brother, though! I can't even try to make words these aren't words omg

RIGHT?! I won't say much but hot damn. :I Hot. Damn. Actually... for over a year or so, I've been using Nic and Young!Nic as character models. xD I know they're gonna get over saturated in threads one of these days.

Yes!!!! Augh god, help me.. OH!! That's a brioght idea~ I may maybe use him as a faceclaim one of these days, but I just gotta find the right moment~ I dunno! >u< True that, true that! So for now, let us enjoy Nico by himself, for a few for now until he becomes overused xD

But really, can you get tired of him?? I may even use Worrick maybess

Alex, nina, I don't know everyone~ But that may be overdoing it xD

I dunno? *shrugs*

Also look at these goofy goofs

tumblr_ns63098KHb1u2wl0ko1_540.png

I think a proud moment was getting users to use characters from GANGSTA. a year or two back. It was freaking great and got users to look into GANGSTA. All the faceclaims are great. BU

b6SFLp3.png

Ohhh~! That sounds awesome~ For me, I'm trying to get my friends into anime in general and hopefully GANGSTA. All the characters are just awesome in general ~^~

tumblr_nk2hyyWoCZ1u2wl0ko1_500.png

Nina mah baby

My sons xD

god its all so cute

i was planning on watching GANGSTA

maybe ill have to move it up my watch list

shit

but do i read the manga or watch the anime first THAT IS THE QUESHUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back