• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

@Noah; Hnnnng.... I do like your character a lot, however I do have ooooone small issue. I'm a little hesitant about pushing people around with his sound manipulation. xD I just don't want him to end up sending people flying everywhere because that's for a future crack thread.

Also, I would like the part about him being immune to damaging noises to be taken out. It doesn't exactly make sense if his hearing is heightened with his power that he would be immune to it. If anything, I would think it would make it even more harmful.

However, if you can give me a viable explanation as to how he is immune to it in conjunction with him having sensitive hearing, I'll allow it.

On a side note, I'm actually surprised how many people didn't play on the orphan thing. Most of these kids still have families. xD

I'm glad you like him! I'll make some edits and tag you when it's done.

@Yuuki of the Strata, I've made some edits. Is that better?

@Noah; Yep, looks good to me! I'll be editing the coding because it got a bit messed up and... I've been having to go to war with the cs coding. 8U

I'm making Noah's icon right now. =w= b

Accepted.

@Impysh

@too much idea

I swore I already told you guys that you were accepted, but if not, then I'm telling you now you're accepted. xD ;;

@too much idea, I see you're still looking for an image, and if you need help, we can help you out. Otherwise, it looks good. =w= b

Bah, bah, bah~

I'm back~

Sorry, I was taking a shower to wash all the chlorine out XP

Anyways, how's the coding battle been, Yuuki??

i never saw anything abt accepted but i might have just not seen it

because i do that often

but anyway ,, ayy

@Impysh, I may have been replying and then accidentally closed the tab I was replying in. That happens a lot. >___<;;

But yees, accepted. =w=

@Owlet; I think I got it down. New code is up in the Sign-Up.

I'm working on icons before I go and curl up and die for an hour to watch Big Brother. xD

Coolio, Yuuki! Niceee~

Okie dokie, sounds great~

That sounds great~ Imma just working on a response and Angel

oh ok. I'm gonna have to do some research to see who I would like my character to room with.

i'm totally fine with being put in with anyone

it also kind of makes it so it's a more... 'realistic' approach, i guess.

so feel free to just place him anywhere

Agar.io is so addicting lol. I finally quit League, but then I started spending hours instead on Agar.io. :(

edit:

Regarding the placement of Allan, place him anywhere you deem fit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have a preference for where janus will be yet

but i have yet to look at the new CSs

@Sphear it is...I asked a friend if he wanted to play LoL...didn't g back to him till like 7 minutes after due to agar.io. Anyways, I'm fine if my character stays in BW 06

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4453-dead/ said:
@Dead[/URL]; Are you using Rich Text Editor? I highly recommend going to your preferences and turning that off.
It KILLS BBCode.

Go to your user account bubble -> click on preferences

A screen should pop up with a bunch of check boxes.

Uncheck this one if you have it checked,

LQDxj7j.png
Not really in my case, I'll keep that in mind but for now, I'll keep the rich text editor checked ^^;;;

@Yuuki of the Strata

Since Noah is in BW06 and there's no one else in any of the other rooms, I'll have Janus be in BW06 too. :P

@Ghost, will do. =w= b

And omfg, I wish I had a pre-cutout of Leo's picture. This is going to take foreeeever.

//doing photoshop things

I'm manually erasing all of the background. But because of his hair, it makes it complicated.

I can't remember if there's an easy way to do this with photoshop (even though I have it im p bad at using it lol) but is there any way to replace colors? I think changing the reddish grey to white would be a lot easier than erasing.

But if not........ I am so sorry. That really does sound like it would take forever

I wish I could say that I knew what you're going through or offer advice, but unfortunately I'm electronically inept. I barely know how to use my computer, let alone figure out photoshop -.-

there is a way to select only a certain color and select/get rid of it, sadly i can't remember exactly how

but google is your friend if that is what you're looking for :>

@Yuuki of the Strata

If you like, I could do it for you? I'm used to rendering images so it's not hard to do so. Problem is, you'll have to wait till tomorrow for me to do it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back