• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

I could do the color select if the picture was more clear. I've tried to do the easy renderings, but it disrupts the picture. I find the best results is manually going in and pressure-pen erasing for certain pictures.

I'm almost done, so I'm alright. xD

Yuuki, when it's not the school year where do the students stay? :0 I thought from the interest check they'd be around the academy year-round, but it seems I was wrong ( > m < )

@Yuuki of the Strata

Congrats on the graphic :)

BTW, since you're here and stuff, I wanted to bounce an idea off you for a power- is that cool, or are you busy/ hitting the sack?

xD totally. He was so sassy and fabulous that casey was automatically intrigued! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

Casey looks forward to the day when his eyes are graced with the presence of Mr. FABULOUS.(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

@Ghost; omg I TOTALLY didn't see your post. Dx!!!

You know I probably did write that they would be there year-round in the interest check and derped hardcore IC. >___<

So I'll throw you a bs answer: The academy has a sister facility that the students go to during summer and winter break. It's pretty much like camp. But really really nice. Like a resort. Yaaay vacation 8D

xD That's alright, new page and all.

Shhh shh. It's a perfectly good answer.

I want to post... OTL

But I'm on the phone and I can't write and talk at the same time or I write what I talk. Dx

You know what's great? When you don't get alerts or notifications that people have replied and such.

Anywho, regarding powers, the power I was thinking of giving to the teacher is energy absorption: the idea was that the cells within their body can sense nearby sources of thermal or chemical energy and can transfer/ convert it into usable energy for the body via physical touch. From there, the cells could use this energy to create/ repair cell tissue (Increasing stamina/ strength) or redirect this energy by emitting it as thermal heat. The disadvantages would include there being a limit to how much energy could be absorbed and released over a period of time, and that extensive/ overuse could result in permanent long-term damage to the body.

However, in hindsight, I'm thinking there's too many problems with the idea, in that it replicates elements from some of the other characters' powers and I don't feel I've outlined the science side clearly enough. If you think there's any way to remedy this, let me know, but otherwise I think I'll be returning to the drawing board for this one.

@clarinetti; as much as energy absorption is one of my absolute favorite powers (not even being sarcastic), I don't think it would work here. Technically it would fall under an element manipulation, life steal and The Force. xD ;; Usually when we talk about energy from a power, we talk about the invisible element of energy/spirit/chi that is within every living object, and even in non-living objects. Absorbing that would technically be absorbing part of someone else's essence.

In regards to cells, thermal, chemical energy-- I wouldn't actually consider it energy. It could be more likely that the power is on a cellular or even molecular/anatomical level. I wouldn't recommend cellular level only because a character that Owlet is working on has Cell Mimicry that would essentially have a similar concept of restoring people to peak condition.

I think you could look into Vector Manipulation for redirecting things. If you want to go something chemical, you could actually look into Chemical Absorption, which could actually be useful to Millie in the future. Since Chemical Absorption is somewhat open-ended, I could see the power pretty much making your character a filter. Whatever type of chemical they absorb could be filtered and processed within their body, and completely changed into something else. Maybe since they're a teacher, they would have enough experience to turn it into healing elements.

@Yuuki of the Strata Mmm, I thought as much- I will admit I got the idea from a character I had previously created and was trying to make it fit into the criteria, but if it doesn't jive, what can you do? It's cool though, I've already begun re-plotting things, and I think I'm getting onto something- hoping to get things posted tomorrow, but we'll see. Thanks for the feedback/ advice though, it is much appreciated :) .

@clarinetti; I feel bad because that really is one of my favorite powers. DX But it is just a little too far out of the spectrum. I'm glad you understand though. ;;A;;

God dammit timezones. Hai.

I'll change the power if you want, as it is enhanced speed, I'm sure I can find something else. She was bullied at the orphanage at the beginning because she looked shy and was timid, through I don't think that makes sense so I'll probably end up changing that too. Had no idea about the strengths and weaknesses thing, so I'll edit that too. I'll have a look at what I've put for her personality and bio as well. I will do this when I am in possession of a computer. Hope you'll accept me afterwards as this rp is a good idea.

@CaraTheMeow; I recommend looking at the Superpower Wiki when you get online next. It could help you get some ideas. And you could always ask about them before attempting to put them in action too.

For personality, maybe you can start out explaining how she was shy and timid but how over time at the orphanage she grew? It would be explaining her character development, which is always a nice touch.

Sorry about it being confusing. xD ;; You could always come in here and ask questions and brainstorm. We're not mean, I promise. Dx

even if I sound mean. I'm sorry Dx

@Noah; There are two rooms in a dorm. So there's two students to each room, totaling to four students in a dorm. Just wanted to clear that up. Sorry for the confusion. >___<;;

Shiiiitty post from Suzu for Kevyn.

I blame the drama from work and the fact that I'm half asleep while writing this. xD

Oyasumi~

I'm still looking for pictures. If i don't find one i think i'm going to draw her

You guys do a lot more when in asleep xD

Nah I'm playing

Anyways, I'll try to get a post up for YoYo (so blunt much awkward)

I love Casey, kev, nic, and everyone actually so much right now and just everyone and just >3<

Oh if you need help I can try!

Depends what you sort of want her to look like

@Yuuki of the Strata If it's not too much trouble can you put Allan in BW06 as well? >_<;; Maybe we can have a full dorm, since Noah, Janus, Allan and Gideon would make a complete group of four. Of course, only if everyone's okay with that.

Also, is your profile pic from Blade & Soul? O.o

@CaraTheMeow; that would be considered a power that controls someone else, and I would rather not have that. Though, if you want something voice related you can slide by with Voice Manipulation or Voice Relpication. Voice Manipulation you would have to be incredibly careful so not to bleed into Noah's Sound Manipulation. Voice Replication would allow your character to copy voices and sounds of other people, which if she naturally was persuasive, would work in her favor. These kind of powers don't need an incredibly severe weakness, and could easily be that she's prone to sore throats and throat infections as well as maybe there's some sounds she can't replicate or she isn't immune to ear-splitting sounds.

@Sphear; Sure thing! Sorry I haven't updated yet. Dx

And... lol yes it is. xD omfg I wanted to play so badly. ;;A;;

baaah

im so behind ic

i have to work 3 hours later than normal because i got here l8

and then i have to write up stuff for newsletter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back