• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
On another note, though, I've gotta work a double tomorrow, so I may not be on all day. However, on my break, I'll try to get my next post up! Also gonna be working for 6 days this coming up week, so I may have a LOT less time Online... but I'll try to be on at least daily! ^_^

EllyGloom EllyGloom I've been wanting to interact with your character, but I'm uncertain how to go about that

Also Dax will probably show up again at the next meeting.

Dax Dax
Dunno! Could just meet her when she's about, or she could contact her and set up a meet up for information if she has info on gang activity.

Is it just me or do we have more creepypasta allies then foes? just saying....something that popped up. so far its only oc pastas but then theres kagekao and EJ, and Masky is not a friend either, hes a foe of everyone but creepypastas and grim(big story behind that one)

Is it just me or do we have more creepypasta allies then foes? just saying....something that popped up. so far its only oc pastas but then theres kagekao and EJ, and Masky is not a friend either, hes a foe of everyone but creepypastas and grim(big story behind that one)
EJ more or less owes Nightmare some favors for having her get kindeys for him, he's more neutral though

Oh yeah EllyGloom EllyGloom if Nightmare can revert back to how she used to look as human then maybe your character can start investigating her father even though she already killed him, but she will find out how Nightmare came to be if she allows another nightmare to come.

Oh yeah EllyGloom EllyGloom if Nightmare can revert back to how she used to look as human then maybe your character can start investigating her father even though she already killed him, but she will find out how Nightmare came to be if she allows another nightmare to come.
She will. She's still recovering from being drained, so she's not going to drink (heavily) tonight.

She will. She's still recovering from being drained, so she's not going to drink (heavily) tonight.
But someone has to investigate those experiments (though her mother is innocent concerning the latest experiments since she thought her daughters were more important), and remember Juliette will see it from her father's point, so the worst position to be in for a police detective even if it is a dream.

But someone has to investigate those experiments (though her mother is innocent concerning the latest experiments since she thought her daughters were more important), and remember Juliette will see it from her father's point, so the worst position to be in for a police detective even if it is a dream.
Oh, that's not at all the worst. She'd see things around the scene the Vic wouldn't. Maybe even some research notes. Gonna make a post describing everything?

Oh, that's not at all the worst. She'd see things around the scene the Vic wouldn't. Maybe even some research notes. Gonna make a post describing everything?
Nightmare took all the research notes with her, so if Juliette decides to trust Nightmare she'll hand them over, it's gonna be long otherwise, since she was there for 5 years if I remember correctly.

Mako Hayvlu Mako Hayvlu how would Grim know it's EJ? EJ was disguised so he wouldn't be recognized easily, so you're not making much sense and they stayed outside while Grim was inside

opps!! i read it... im sorry if i could not comprehend it!! im laying down on my bed as im on my computer so...sorry!!

raven flame raven flame they're at the gym, the Starbucks is closed and Grim took a taxi to get to the abandoned gym, EJ also left again, so what you're saying doesn't make any sense at the moment

Magadude Magadude I'm confused as to what time it is in the rp at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back