• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yay! First group post on the site! PM me about any information the police force might have on you in the mentioned file, or even if you'd be suspected. I did notice Magadude Magadude was gathering people for a hunting group. Forgive me if it doesn't fit, I can reedit if needed, but it seemed like a good in to get involved with everyone. ^^

Well EllyGloom EllyGloom I don't think they would suspect Alicia, my human character, since she still goes to school and all
I was imagining mainly Jackson, due to him posting a flyer with an address about hunting things. Still reading through to get a feel for stuff, so I'm probably just gonna do some solo posts for a few days till something comes up. Flame Demon Flame Demon

Flame Demon Flame Demon
Nightmare has trouble holding in her laugh and she slides a box to Alicia "Morse code huh" she mumbles, she wished she could take them to their new hideout, but she doesn't know how to teleport more people.

Alicia takes the box and slowly opens it, her eyes going from Nightmare to the contents of the box and back to Nightmare "You actually bought this?" she asks earning a simple nod.

Nightmare then looks at Jackson and sweatdrops taking the phone and she rolls her eyes tapping to the other person.

-ababdoned gym, also not everyone knows morse code-

She then hands the phone back to Jackson.

Umm... where did she do that at, exactly?

(Edit): And I just found it. Sorry, was kinda thinking you used "-" for "Divider Lines" to indicate you were switching the scene to another character. I usually associate "~" with Morse. :P

Flame Demon Flame Demon All good. xD

... Though Jason may still need help figuring out where the "Abandoned Gym" is at... it's why he's asking for Overseer, since she might know the way. ^_^

EllyGloom EllyGloom
It's because not everyone knows Morse, and Jason was in a public location.
I see I'm significantly more paranoid than your characters then. Lol. I'd use some kind of code speak. There are apps that translate Morse code out there, plus it's a very obvious form of communication.

I figured you couldn't talk out loud for some supernatural reason. XP Thanks for clearing it up. Also, full sentences in Morse code would take a really long time to relay. Forgive me if I'm being critical and reading into it too much. I over think things a lot.

Sorry, But i suppose....nvm, dumb thought
actually.... no it sounds good. Sense Grim is a Ex-proxy what if he could see things normal people cant? he can also withstand static because he is used to it. also he is not completely human, he has.....some type of bird in him, would that not give him better eyesight?

This is just what i wrote, if you dont like it tell me and ill delete it.

EllyGloom EllyGloom Just so you know what Nightmare did at the end, whenever Juliette falls asleep she's gonna get horrible nightmares, one of them will be how Nightmare came to be, but other then that, it's up to you since it's your characters.

EllyGloom EllyGloom Just so you know what Nightmare did at the end, whenever Juliette falls asleep she's gonna get horrible nightmares, one of them will be how Nightmare came to be, but other then that, it's up to you since it's your characters.
Well.. she did explain what her powers were to her, so.. she has a perfect way to counter nightmares, but.. she'd likely be interested in gaining insight, so she wouldn't use her "method." Also, I think your misunderstanding the "cryptid" thing. It's an undocumented creature. The reason it "can't be described by science" is because there is no way of actively researching them, i.e. no laboratory has access to a Slenderman to discect and understand, thus he is a cryptid. Undoccumented beyond tales. Like the Loch Ness Monster and Chupacabra. She uses it over the term creepypasta because of her understanding of the topic, as CPs also cover things like cursed items and media, as well as rituals. Think of cryptids as a subtype.of creepypasta.

Well.. she did explain what her powers were to her, so.. she has a perfect way to counter nightmares, but.. she'd likely be interested in gaining insight, so she wouldn't use her "method." Also, I think your misunderstanding the "cryptid" thing. It's an undocumented creature. The reason it "can't be described by science" is because there is no way of actively researching them, i.e. no laboratory has access to a Slenderman tondiscect and understand, thus he is a cryptid. She uses it over the term creepypasta because of her understanding of the topic, as CPs also cover things like cursed items and media, as well as rituals. Think of cryptids as a subtype.of creepypasta.
Nightmare's powers haven't been countered so far and it'll be tricky when she decides to enters the dream and English is not my first language, so I don't understand everything, but still, call her a demon please, since that's what she is, also I don't think you character sheet said anything about countering nightmares, but the nightmares she gives you aren't normal, so probably will be hard to counter

Nightmare's powers haven't been countered so far and it'll be tricky when she decides to enters the dream and English is not my first language, so I don't understand everything, but still, call her a demon please, since that's what she is, also I don't think you character sheet said anything about countering nightmares, but the nightmares she gives you aren't normal, so probably will be hard to counter
Oh! It's not a supernatural method. An easy one that only costs about 20 USD. Made mention of it in the next post.

Also, I LOVE your character. She's SO cool. My other characters would probably be terrified of her, but Juliette has seen some horrid things in her time.

Oh! It's not a supernatural method. An easy one that only costs about 20 USD. Made mention of it in the next post.

Also, I LOVE your character. She's SO cool. My other characters would probably be terrified of her, but Juliette has seen some horrid things in her time.
Thanks I guess. I'm not used to getting compliments

Also EllyGloom EllyGloom Nightmare's powers can surpass those methods if she wants to, but she normally doesn't since she loves messing with people

A little background on my reply. The most horrible thing to the character, and myself, is a vain attempt to do something. It causes me significantly more anxiety than any horror I can think of. I'm facinated by horror, not so much scared by it. IRL, when I have nightmares and horrific dreams, I am entranced and want to learn more. The worst part is when I wake up and it's all the same as it is always. I'm reflecting this in my character, as it's what I know. Though it may be unconventional, you do have ample material to mess with her. She tends to become frustrated and angry more easily that afraid. Her fears are quite unconventional. Being stuck behind a desk is more scary to her than almost any eldrich abomination.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
I'm not going to make her OP if that's what you wanna know, but she sees it as a game so she'll act like it's a game.
I trust you, you seem like a really good roleplayer. She just picked a very challenging opponent. With her drinking habits and all. There are a couple things about my character that I mentioned to Magadude Magadude which are kind of secret, but I'll update my profile as revealed. Such as her relationship with the GEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back