• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters OOC (Reboot)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah I was thinking about that myself, It's not permanent but more like a warning of calm down. A soon as the warehouse scene over he will go back to normal. I'm planning to have him freak out a little bit after it stops and have an existential crisis moment where he realizes what he saw in the store window wasn't just a figment of his imagination.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Heyo, folks! Just got called in for work, so couldn't reply past that point... sorry for the sudden silence! It's 12:30AM right now, and I got work again at 11:30AM 'till 4PM, so I gotta get a lil' bit of sleep. I'll post something to have my character conclude his "Astral Projection" moment, though! ^_^'

Question: If we have to go somewhere, start moving to another location, or are scheduled to work for long periods, and don't have time to post within 2 days, or if our internet goes out, then can we be exempted from Rule 4? Because it would be kinda bull**** if we don't post because, physically, we can't, y'know? I know, Rule of 3's and all that, but Life does happen, as well. ^_^'

raven flame raven flame When you keep saying the observer, do you mean the Overseer? Also she wouldn't block communication at all, just keep it on a separate channel in her head from everything else, so no one else in the room would hear the conversation she's having with someone via shadows.

raven flame raven flame When you keep saying the observer, do you mean the Overseer? Also she wouldn't block communication at all, just keep it on a separate channel in her head from everything else, so no one else in the room would hear the conversation she's having with someone via shadows.

Is that any better dax ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back