• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Codlark Academy

He grunted softly. '' Your gonna get squashed. Someone might step over your shell and crack it '' he muttered to the turtle. He then put it down before continuing walking down the hall

( he is gonna get squashed. If someone steps on the turtle they could easily crack the shell (

( also why is he a turtle in the first place xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Dragomir droned on about the Fae history, the Seelie and Unseelie Courts. Most of which Kenna already knew. The Seelies are considered "light" Fae, governed by Queen Meira. The Unseelies are considered "dark" Fae, governed by Queen Aveta. Both Courts are under the rule of King Drake. However, "dark Fae" does not imply that they are evil, as "light Fae" does not imply that they are good. Both Courts are unscrupulous; both are known to lure mortals in a trance, although it is technically forbidden. Mortals are often used in their struggles for power and tossed away, either killed or an empty shell of their former selves. Relationships between Mortals and Fae are generally a taboo, unless granted permission from their Queen; which left Kenna wondering if her father is Seelie or Unseelie and if he is a taboo breaker. According to Mr. Dragomir, Seelies and Unseelies are identifiable by the color of their wings, which they will come into at the age of 17. The Fae has been declining rapidly in population, as some Mortals will hunt and kill Fae. Before he could delve further, the bell rang, signaling the end of third period.

Mr. Ragno winced at the bell. '' Free period '' he said blankly before sighing. He walked back toward the classroom which was now empty. He sat in his chair and stared blank up at the ceiling. Whenever he could, he would stare out in space, his mind going completely blank. Of course then he would either be interrupted by a student or the loud bell

( also, fact about Arachne ( what Mr. Ragno is ) if they run ot of a surplus of food, they will begin eating people_)

( for now, without. And he eats: Birds, Mice, Rats, Bugs, possibly people, sometimes fish, every now and then a small cat)

( wait did he not teach for an entire period? IDK)

(lets just say third was study hall and fourth is free)

( How do I add to my media? Also who posts next?)

(Does he usually go hunting for food? And yes, he went without teaching for third)

Kenna lagged behind, debating on whether to ask questions about Fae. She decided against it, as Mr. Dragomir might get suspicious; the less people learning about her Fae heritage, the better, as some Mortals will still persecute them. As she quickly left, she felt someone entering the west wing bathroom. It's definitely not a girl, judging from the essence. Kenna focused on it, as she paused in the hallway. It felt vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite place it; it was also "fuzzy", as though someone tried to cloak it. She quickly muttered an invisibility spell and ran in the direction of the bathroom. As she arrived, whoever was there has already left. Damn it. Kenna looked around cautiously, making sure that no one was there. She hid behind the wall as she turned visible again. Carefully, she head into the bathroom and peered through each stall. "Fudge!" She muttered under her breath; the girl's body was gone. Whoever was in there took it and had also removed any trace of the girl's essence. She sighed in defeat as she head out. Since fourth period was her study hall she head to the library.

(Not sure whose turn it is, but here is Kenna's post =])

( Lets just say that third was study hall and the teacher didn't need to be in the same room. That's what my school does. And he does go hunting, and also he sets up webs to capture victims)

He flinched softly before darting up. He didn't feel comfortable at all. He walked out of the classroom, maybe the library would be more comfortable, and more quiet. He dragged his feet as he walked, his eyes drooped. He had spend 2nd period bickering with a student, 3rdin the west wing bathroom and walking halfway across the school and talking with a turtle. First day was always stressful and weird.

( hes on the North Wing in the school, walking there would take about maybe 15 - 17 minutes and it takes that much walking back, and the west wing is upstairs ( I designed the school) and he talked with a turtle for 2 minutes)

(Oh, ok, it sound cool how he hunts. =])

Kenna smiled as she breathed in the fresh book smell of the library; she loves the smell of books, as it reminds her of the library at her grandfather's place. Kenna noticed there were only a few students scattered throughout the library. She found a quiet spot near the back, in the general history section and curled up, setting an alarm for 15 minutes before the next period. She pulled out a granola bar and munched on it slowly before slowly drifting off to sleep. In her dreams, Kenna was in a beautiful clearing in the forest. The sun reflected off of the morning dew, making the grass sparkle. Various types of flowers surrounds her; lavenders, gardenias, lilies, red roses, peonies, petunias, and so much more that she cannot name. Kenna leaned against a tree trunk and closed her eyes, as she breathed in the sweet perfumes. A shadow fell over her, but she sense no danger. She opened her eyes and it was her mother! At least, it looked like her, based on her vague memories and the photos that William had of her. Angelica was beautiful, looking like a slightly older version of Kenna, except with dark hair. They have the same purple eyes and classical features. Tears sprung into Kenna's eyes as she hugged Angelica. "Are you really my mother?" Kenna asked as she hugged her. Kenna felt a nod as they pulled away. Angelica's expression suddenly changed, looking more serious; she tried to talk, but no words came out of her mouth. She kept talking, seeming to be warning Kenna. "What are you saying, Mother?"Kenna said as the dream faded away.

The tired teacher entered the large library and sat down on the floor among the hundreds of shelves and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around his waist. He didn't exactly care if someone found him leaning against a shelf fast asleep, he had done it thousands of times, every knew it, so why should he care?

Kenna woke up with a start. What a strange and vivid dream. She groaned as she checked the time, it's been only 13 minutes. Oh, well, I'm awake now. She smoothed down her clothes before exploring the library. Kenna smiled as she glided through the rows, making mental notes about the books in different sections. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a slumped form of Mr. Ragno against a shelf. A teacher taking a nap in the library? It's a rare sight, indeed, Kenna thought with glee. A mischievous smile spread across her face as she decided to play a small prank on the teacher. She whispered the invisibility spell, making sure to disguise her essence as well. Kenna cautiously tip-toed towards the teacher and pulled out a book directly above him. The book dangled precariously on the edge as she silently muttered an electric/shock spell, "Sataheimoncal", infusing it with the book. When he wakes up, he would bump the book as he gets up and get a tiny shock. Kenna giggled silently as she stepped away. She dropped the invisibility and checked her phones as she walked out of sight; about 10 more minutes before it's time to head back to the main building. Might as well get a head start and walk slow, Kenna thought as she head back.

Mr. Ragno stirred in his sleep, curling up more, mumbling incoherent words that were probably latin or maybe italian, who knew? He was one out of 2 people who spoke latin and italian in the entire academy. One of his eyes opened, looked around then quickly closed. His eyes opened every now and then, obviously not knowing he was doing it.

( Mr. Ragno: Why u do dis)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kenna is feeling mischievous xD )

(btw, i will be offline for a few days, Friday night is the latest and Wednesday night is the earliest I will be back)

OOC: Hey guys!! I'm back, hope you missed me xD anyways, did anything huge happen while I was gone???

OOC: Jesus I'm sorry, got busy. Btw I have volleyball camps during the summer so there will be days that I'm hardly on. Sorry.

Adelina sat in the back corner of the school library, doing her homework for once. She was filling out a simple packet about the history of reapers and it was starting to get fairly boring... She coughed awkwardly, the librarian giving her a glare and walking off. Adde smirked to herself and looked at a tiny fly that landed on her papers. She cupped her hand over it, trapping it and smiling a bit as she closed her eyes. There was a small flash of white under her hand... And when she lifted her hand, the dead corpse of the fly lay there. Oh, oopsies. Adelina thought, rolling her eyes and quickly blowing the fly off her things and onto the floor.

The teacher shuffled before opening his eyes and sitting up, not noticing the book with the shock spell above his head. He let out a small screech when he felt the shock feeling travel through his body as the book touched his head. Mr. Ragno grunted and rubbed his head. He shoved the book back into the case and stood up.

( Oh volleyball OUO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back