• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Codlark Academy

Adelina grabbed all her books and papers, shoving them into her back and standing, leaving the library and walking into the hallway. There, she went to her locker and deposited all of things, not caring about homework because she could literally kill her teacher. Mainly, that one weird teacher that always hides... Mr. Ragno. I wonder what his end will be... Maybe it will be me, my face will be the last he sees I bet. She thought, smirking to herself a bit and slamming her locker shut, leaning her back against it. Adelina closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the locker, closing her eyes and breathing softly.

The man shoved his hands into pockets and walked out of the library, walking by Ms. Rydell but didn't bother to acknowledge her, he was too tired to honestly. He looked at the clock in the hall, knowing the next period would soon begin and he would have to teach more students who probably didn't care.

( ohhh.. we got a homicidal, probably hormonal Grim Reaper. Oh jesus)

Adelina flashed her eyes open and watched him walk by her, not really glaring at him but not really smiling at him either. She narrowed her eyes at his back as he walked then gasped, stumbling to the side and falling to the ground on her back with a soft thud. Adde lay there on the ground, almost shaking and shivering as she looked up at the ceiling blankly. Her eyes were glazed over and she didn't move.

Mr. Ragno paused and turned around. '' Ms. Rydell? '' he asked as he walked over to her. '' Are you alright...? ''

( I apologize for the one liner )

Adelina looked up at the ceiling, speaking softly and seemingly to herself. "Death, carnage, too much..." She said before gasping and arching her back, clawing at the floor then letting a loud, demonic like voice replace her own, yelling at Mr. Ragno, "You will be the last to see the bloodshed and you will be guilty. "

His eyes widened. '' What the hell... '' he muttered. '' What are you doing Adelina? Snap out of it! '' he almost sneered. Students that had been in the hallway now either watched or rushed away.

Adelina gasped and sat up, retching blood onto the school floor and slowly crawling to her hands and knees, coughing up blood and spitting it out on the floor. She gasped for air and her figure flickered back and forth between her reaper self and human disguise.

He was silent, he didn't know what to say but all he did was quickly kneel next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. '' We need to get you to the health office'' he said in a soft, small voice. His baritone voice had almost completely disappeared

Adelina spat out more blood and let her hair cover her sweaty and pale face. She was stiff and extremely cold, shaking as well. She nodded a bit and slowly stood, leaning on the wall heavily and panting. What... What was that? What did I just see? Adde thought, incredibly confused.

He kept his hand on her shoulder. '' Can.. you walk? '' he asked her, all eyes focusing directly on her and not at the gaping students.

"I... I just need to g-go home." She said softly, breathing deeply and trying to regain her strength enough to walk. Adelina was clearly shaken up and scared about what had just happened, and it seemed as if she was, for once, about to cry. Adde dropped her head, hiding her face so Mr. Ragno couldn't see.

He nodded. '' Alright '' he said softly. '' I can walk you to the nurses office if you want'' he said. His facial features were almost unreadable.

Adelina shook her head and melted into a shadow to save energy. She clung to the walls and slowly drifted along, occasionally stopping and relaxing.

He watched her, hesitantly walking back to the classroom. His body trembling. What had just happened? He was beyond confused and a little freaked out.

( is it possible to spend a period walking from west wing which is upstairs and talking to a turtle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back