• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"S-Sure. I'll see what I can do. I can create an artificial soul, but these are really hard to create. I'll give it my best though, what trait should it have? Each soul has a defining trait to it." Alphys asked GLaDOS.
"Emo-"glaods suddenly stopped,she was quiet,and staring in one direction for a minpunte,she then slowly turned and faced alphys."I want either vengance or science."GLaDOS voice was back to its robotic tone.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Emo-"glaods suddenly stopped,she was quiet,and staring in one direction for a minpunte,she then slowly turned and faced alphys."I want either vengance or science."GLaDOS voice was back to its robotic tone.
Dr. Alphys

"I haven't heard of any of those, but I'll try to get something as close as possible!" She said and started getting to work on making the soul.

Violet, Arch-Angel

Location: The Grand Cathedral of Sanguinius, Plains of Aurora

There would be an mass of people gathered out side the grand cathedral and the main streets as today is Sanguinius's Birthday. The Militia is putting on a parade, they march and fly down the main streets of the city. At the center of the parade there would be a luxurious carriage being pulled by 4 pure white horses. With in this carriage would be Violet and Field Marshal Tiberius the current commander of the Militia.

Tiberius: The masses seem happy to day.

Violet: Violet is looking out the window, phasing out.

Tiberius: Violet?

Violet: Hmmm yes?

Tiberius: Is something wrong? You don't usually phase out like that.

Violet: I sense... A darkness looming over Aurora.

Tiberius: Senroth?

Violet: No.... Not him, a great evil is in play..... and they will soon descend onto Aurora.

Tiberius: Hmmmm.... More troubling times ahead then.

Violet: Indeed... And this time I don't know if we will stand a chance.

Tiberius: Well the Militia will stand by you and the church. We will not let Aurora fall.

Violet: If only it was that simple Field Marshal.... if only.

The Carriage continues down the street as the masses wave at them cheering and celebrating.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I haven't heard of any of those, but I'll try to get something as close as possible!" She said and started getting to work on making the soul.
GLaDOS nods and waits patiently for alphys to finish.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Oh hello bill.nice to see you again,alphys is building a soul,or was."she looks at alphys.
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys was unconcious, she was snoring a bit loudly. Quite the amazing run she's had. A whole day of doing science with barely any breaks, for a few minutes. She had her eyes closed deeply and seemed exhausted.

(I am GTG, seeya tomorrow people.)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys was unconcious, she was snoring a bit loudly. Quite the amazing run she's had. A whole day of doing science with barely any breaks, for a few minutes. She had her eyes closed deeply and seemed exhausted.

(I am GTG, seeya tomorrow people.)
(Night)

Noivern said:
SCP-049 stood straight and held out his palms. As the two creatures rushed him, he touched both of their bodies with his hands. The things started frothing at the mouth. Feeling victory, he unveiled his doctor bag and slipped a slim scalpel from one of it's resting pockets and walked closer to his new set of victims.
"Do not worry. I AM the Cure..."

He spoke in a hollowed voice through the beak of his mask.
NTF-MTF-21505

"DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU! SQUAD! OPEN FIRE!" 5 units starts to fire at SCP-049.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"It is possible for a robot to have a SOUL, as far as I know. But it's unlikely they can have determination. The evidence is Mettaton, one of my creations. He's a robot that I infused with a soul. He's actually a popular star down here." Alphys said to GLaDOS, thinking she might want a soul for herself.
Mettaton EX

"SOMEONE CALLED, DARLINGS?"

Bill smiled at the robot "The name is Bill Cipher, thanks for helping me back there, like you show," he said extending his hand to the robot.

@Gabrygabra97

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill smiled at the robot "The name is Bill Cipher, thanks for helping me back there, like you show," he said extending his hand to the robot.
@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
Mettaton NEO

"OH A NEW FAN!" He would extend his arm aswell to shake his hand.

Bill smiled "The abyss has it's benefits multiversal tv was one, so how is your show doing," he asked letting go off mettatons hand.

@Gabrygabra97

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill smiled "The abyss has it's benefits multiversal tv was one, so how is your show doing," he asked letting go off mettatons hand.
@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
Mettaton NEO

"Very good, I can say. After the barrier was broken the signal goes on the surface aswell, the views are above the stars!"

He leaned on his cane "Don't forget the multiverse darling," he said laughing at mettatons enthusiasm.

Peridot walked in aggressive "No one can help me," she looked at mettaton "Who's the flashy toaster," she asked pointing at the robot.

@Gabrygabra97

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
He leaned on his cane "Don't forget the multiverse darling," he said laughing at mettatons enthusiasm.
Peridot walked in aggressive "No one can help me," she looked at mettaton "Who's the flashy toaster," she asked pointing at the robot.

@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
METTATON EX

"FLASHING TOAST- Oh wait. You're Peridot? From the Crystal Gems?" His eyes would start to glow from the excitement.

Peridot stared at the toaster "Uhh, yes I am part of the crystal clods," she said nervous of why the bot had asked.

@Gabrygabra97

Calder starts approaching the doors to alphys's lab, he was confused and did not think it was automatic, out of confusion, he uses the force psynergy to knock on the doors. "Uh, hello?"

(Calder is in the undertale universe)

CalderTheApprentices said:
Calder starts approaching the doors to alphys's lab, he was confused and did not think it was automatic, out of confusion, he uses the force psynergy to knock on the doors. "Uh, hello?"
(Calder is in the undertale universe)
(It is closed, go away. Nobody can enter the Undertale Universe Anymore, leave.)

(I'm actually going to the Steven Universe one) Calder tries to keep his most powerful Mars psynergy under control as he accidentally melts a machine in the gem kindergarten. "What... Is this place... This is nothing like Lalivero..."

CalderTheApprentices said:
(Whoops, what universes are available?)
(check the overview where i have made list with what universe is open and what characters are in said universe)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back