• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"O-Oh my god! I will be there!" Alphys smiled and rushed upstairs.

Chara

"We should run, Asriel." Chara said and then giggled.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I wanna see her face! Hehe." He would still be dressed as anime character. "Hide, Chara! Behind the rock, hehe."

Donder172 said:
John Marston blinks at the man, not having a clue what he is talking about "Mutated? Capital wasteland? What are you talking about?"
Albert was about to reply when he realised something "Alive Horse, No radiation, Clear air, Man not having a single clue what I am going on about...I'm in the past or something along the lines of the past." He thought to himself "Um my good sir what year is it I have misplaced my calander." Albert asked the man on the Horse

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I wanna see her face! Hehe." He would still be dressed as anime character. "Hide, Chara! Behind the rock, hehe."
Chara

Chara did as Asriel ordered her to, then she blushed, sweat coming from her forehead. She cleaned it off with her hand and thought about Asriel.

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]Albert was about to reply when he realised something "Alive Horse, No radiation, Clear air, Man not having a single clue what I am going on about...I'm in the past or something along the lines of the past." He thought to himself "Um my good sir what year is it I have misplaced my calander." Albert asked the man on the Horse

[/QUOTE]
"It's 1911. Who are you?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Dr. Alphys

Alphys ran up to the door and opened, seeing Asriel.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would hand her a pre-made box of the fake game. Inside there is a post-it: "GOAT BRO GOT YOU!"
Dr. Alphys

Alphys took the box, closed the door and opened it. Seeing the post... She screamed in anger.

Chara

Chara ran out and took Asriel's hand, running away with him and giggling. "Let's go now!"

Donder172 said:
"It's 1911. Who are you?"
"Wait 1911 I'm a good threehundred something years in the past how did this happen!" Albert inwardly screamed whislt on the outside was calm well... mostly calm "My well my name is Albert" he said as his voice cracked during his name

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys took the box, closed the door and opened it. Seeing the post... She screamed in anger.

Chara

Chara ran out and took Asriel's hand, running away with him and giggling. "Let's go now!"
Asriel Dreemurr

"HAHAhh! Run Run!" He would laugh a lot, but he would trip over and hit his knee. "Ouch!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"HAHAhh! Run Run!" He would laugh a lot, but he would trip over and hit his knee. "Ouch!"
Chara

"Dammit!" She kneeled before him and said "Are you okay, Asriel?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
The fur on his knee would have some blood on it: "It burns..."
Chara

Chara takes out a Bisicle and hands it to Asriel. "Monster Food, it'll heal you." then she smiled at him.

Barbas said:
Witch King
Lifted in the air by the force choke, the Witch King simply stares at Wrath. Extending his left hand, the Witch King casts a spell on wrath that would force him to experience all of his deepest fears.
The Wrath was hitted by the spell, however, due to his previous experience with fear-based attacks he received by the Dread Masters, he is able to resist this attack and attempts to break this man's neck with the Force, assuming that is has a neck.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara takes out a Bisicle and hands it to Asriel. "Monster Food, it'll heal you." then she smiled at him.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I am a boss-monster...I can't heal myself like you would do. A bandaid will do the work.."

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Wait 1911 I'm a good threehundred something years in the past how did this happen!" Albert inwardly screamed whislt on the outside was calm well... mostly calm "My well my name is Albert" he said as his voice cracked during his name

[/QUOTE]
John Marston

"What kind of clothing are wearing and what kind of weapons are those. And what do you mean with three hundred something years in the past?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I am a boss-monster...I can't heal myself like you would do. A bandaid will do the work.."
Chara

"I don't have any. How about I hug you?" Chara asked, trying to make him feel better.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Yeah..." He would hug her, still beign happy for the prank.
Chara

She hugged him and then kissed his cheek, trying to stand as he was slightly taller than her as of now.

Donder172 said:
John Marston
"What kind of clothing are wearing and what kind of weapons are those. And what do you mean with three hundred something years in the past?"
"Oh what don't worry about me I was just um thinking of ideas for my new book and these clothes I made them myself same with my guns too so I'll see you around stranger." Albert said as he turned around and ran the hell away from the guy on the horse hoping the horse couldn't catch him.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She hugged him and then kissed his cheek, trying to stand as he was slightly taller than her as of now.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Let's...get on the surface now? We can see the stars together..." He would blush a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Oh what don't worry about me I was just um thinking of ideas for my new book and these clothes I made them myself same with my guns too so I'll see you around stranger." Albert said as he turned around and ran the hell away from the guy on the horse hoping the horse couldn't catch him.

[/QUOTE]
John blinks for a moment at the guy, but decides to go to his ranch and resumes his travel to home.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Let's...get on the surface now? We can see the stars together..." He would blush a bit.
Chara

"Okay, Asriel." She took his hand and went along with him.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Okay, Asriel." She took his hand and went along with him.
Asriel Dreemurr

They pass trough the big door, and a beautiful sight can be seen, the stars are bright in the sky. He would hold her hand tighter.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
They pass trough the big door, and a beautiful sight can be seen, the stars are bright in the sky. He would hold her hand tighter.
Chara

Chara lies her head on Asriel's side and watches everything with him, happily... happy to be able to kill humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back