• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Peri resists the urge to call it a clod, she continues to resist, she can't help it. She just sighs and throws another blue bot on the ground. The bot shoves the drone on the floor causing it to land on its back.

@MTchaos1134

billthesomething said:
"it is not a far away land human, but a distant Planet" Thel had shut off his energy blade, but if anymore Hollows were to come after him then power it up and begin slash on a moments notice. He turns his attention from the knight over to the child "What of you child, this land your home? or are you from elsewhere?" @Noivian
"A distant planet?" Artorias thought to himself "I always thought that was impossible, guess I must have been wrong I mean we do have flying lizards that can breath fire." Artorias thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Marston

Marston was on his way home after he helped Uncle with the cattle. It was still day at Beecher's Hope. Riding on his horse towards home. Finding occasionally a few travelers.

Asriel Dreemurr

He would slowly open his eyes, noticing that Chara is still hugging him, with her face on his chest. He would carefully get her off, kissing her on the head and going in the bathroom, taking a pee.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would slowly open his eyes, noticing that Chara is still hugging him, with her face on his chest. He would carefully get her off, kissing her on the head and going in the bathroom, taking a pee.
Chara

Chara wakes up as she stopped feeling Asriel's fur, she saw him close the bathroom door, but decided to lie down for just a few seconds more.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara wakes up as she stopped feeling Asriel's fur, she saw him close the bathroom door, but decided to lie down for just a few seconds more.
Asriel Dreemurr

He looks at himself in the mirror, he would be surprised, saying: "Hell yeah!"

Plague Knight walked to Alphys and looked over at the blueprints she was working on, he didn't understand a single thing on it due to being unable to read the langague, however even if he knew how to read he doubt he would understand much, he was an alchemist not an inventor, "So How is the Portal Going?" @Birdsie

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He looks at himself in the mirror, he would be surprised, saying: "Hell yeah!"
Chara

Chara was curious what's going on, she got up and walked towards the bathroom door saying "Asriel, is everything alright?"

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight walked to Alphys and looked over at the blueprints she was working on, he didn't understand a single thing on it due to being unable to read the langague, however even if he knew how to read he doubt he would understand much, he was an alchemist not an inventor, "So How is the Portal Going?" @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

"Well... when I entered this lab it had a lot of leftover technology, probably from some previous Royal Scientist, anyway I am trying my best and it seems like it has quite the stuff on that matter. It will take time before I can construct it though." Alphys explained.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was curious what's going on, she got up and walked towards the bathroom door saying "Asriel, is everything alright?"
Asriel Dreemurr

"My horns grew more!" He would laugh and smile happily.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Well... when I entered this lab it had a lot of leftover technology, probably from some previous Royal Scientist, anyway I am trying my best and it seems like it has quite the stuff on that matter. It will take time before I can construct it though." Alphys explained.
"what would you estimate the time it would take?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"My horns grew more!" He would laugh and smile happily.
Chara

"Nice, can I see them, Asriel?" Chara asked with a polite voice.

billthesomething said:
"what would you estimate the time it would take?"
Dr. Alphys

"A few days at least. This is very complex technology, even for a Royal Scientist like me." Alphys responded.

"And you can compare that easily with the fact I can make a jetpack in like a few minutes." She added.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Of course, come in!" He would have a smile printed on his face.
Chara

Chara opened the door and walked inside and looked at Asriel.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Nice, can I see them, Asriel?" Chara asked with a polite voice.

Dr. Alphys

"A few days at least. This is very complex technology, even for a Royal Scientist like me." Alphys responded.

"And you can compare that easily with the fact I can make a jetpack in like a few minutes." She added.
" i assume that it's backpack that allows for propulsion though a jet of fire, hee hee correct?"

HK-47

Power Ranger Universe

HK-47 stood inside the Foundry, waiting for the Imperial Strike team to attack. However, before he could do anything, his body was caught in an portal and suddenly found himself somewhere else. Being teleported into Angel Grove, taking an careful look at his surrounding with his sensors.

@Vampiress

billthesomething said:
" i assume that it's backpack that allows for propulsion though a jet of fire, hee hee correct?"
Dr. Alphys

"Yes. You're quite smart, I think you could be a scientist." Alphys said with a smile, while doing something with some weird blueprints.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
His horns where about 25cm long. He would still have no shirt on though.
Chara

"Why are we both growing so fast, Asriel? Is it because you're a Boss Monster?" Chara asked Asriel in confusion.

Birdsie said:
Chara

"Why are we both growing so fast, Asriel? Is it because you're a Boss Monster?" Chara asked Asriel in confusion.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Probably...? It's fine for me." He would think to himself: "Well, if I am growing fast...we both are...I could..." He didn't finish his thought.

Birdsie said:
"Yes. You're quite smart, I think you could be a scientist." Alphys said with a smile, while doing something with some weird blueprints.
"I am one, hee hee for i am an Alchemist" Plague knight was a bit displeased at the doctor's comment, he looked to the screens and noticed that there were a lot of pictures of Undyne "Hee hee, why are there so many cameras focused on that brute of a guard"

billthesomething said:
"I am one, hee hee for i am an Alchemist" Plague knight was a bit displeased at the doctor's comment, he looked to the screens and noticed that there were a lot of pictures of Undyne "Hee hee, why are there so many cameras focused on that brute of a guard"
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys blushed and quickly unplugged the cameras. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Probably...? It's fine for me." He would think to himself: "Well, if I am growing fast...we both are...I could..." He didn't finish his thought.
Chara

"So... do you want to go outside and do something while we're still... kids?" Chara asked, looking at Asriel.

Birdsie said:
Chara

"So... do you want to go outside and do something while we're still... kids?" Chara asked, looking at Asriel.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I have an idea..." He would grin. "Let's go prank Alphys!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back