• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys blushed and quickly unplugged the cameras. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"
Plague knight started chuckling which slowly transformed into full-blown laughter, figuring out that she was attracted to that brute "Hee HEE HEE HEE HEE, You attracted hee hee to the HEE HEE, Brute aren't you? Hee HEE" Plague knight kept himself from falling to the floor in laughter by supporting himself with his staff

billthesomething said:
Plague knight started chuckling which slowly transformed into full-blown laughter, figuring out that she was attracted to that brute "Hee HEE HEE HEE HEE, You attracted hee hee to the HEE HEE, Brute aren't you? Hee HEE" Plague knight kept himself from falling to the floor in laughter by supporting himself with his staff
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys ran out of the lab, blushing. Leaving you with the Amalgamates in the True Lab.

Endogeny

Endogeny looks at Plague Knight, wishing to be pet.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Dr. Alphys ran out of the lab, blushing. Leaving you with the Amalgamates in the True Lab.

Endogeny

Endogeny looks at Plague Knight, wishing to be pet.
Mizelia blinks at Alphys walks past her. "Ehh... are you okay?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia blinks at Alphys walks past her. "Ehh... are you okay?"
Dr. Alphys

"Y-Y-Y-Yes, of course I am!!!" She yelled out, sweating and trying to be as chill as possible.

billthesomething said:
"No shoo" Plague Knight steps back not wanting to be pounced again
Endogeny

Endogeny walks up to Plague Knight and curls up, trying to look... cute?

Red Dead Redemption

Univerese

Albert groaned in pain as he got up from off the floor he must've tripped over and knocked himself out whislt he was walking through the wasteland "Oh how stupid that was." He groaned as he dusted himself off he looked around to see that nothing had really changed he was still in a desert but it was less wastelandy "I don't think I'm in Vegas anymore." He said to himself "But if I'm not in Vegas where the hell am I?"

Birdsie said:
Endogeny
Endogeny walks up to Plague Knight and curls up, trying to look... cute?
Plague Knight relents and sits down with Endogeny and begins petting it "Wonder if Alphys would let me keep you, Hee Hee Mona would adore you, she likes freaks like you and me"

Knight Artorias] [CENTER][COLOR=#b30000][B]Red Dead Redemption[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#b30000][B]Univerese[/B][/COLOR] [/CENTER] Albert groaned in pain as he got up from off the floor he must've tripped over and knocked himself out whislt he was walking through the wasteland [COLOR=#000066]"Oh how stupid that was." [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066]He groaned as he dusted himself off he looked around to see that nothing had really changed he was still in a desert but it was less wastelandy [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066]"I don't think I'm in Vegas anymore." [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066]He said to himself [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066]"But if I'm not in Vegas where the hell am I?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33067-donder172/ said:
@Donder172[/URL]

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]

Red Dead Redemption

Univerese

Albert groaned in pain as he got up from off the floor he must've tripped over and knocked himself out whislt he was walking through the wasteland "Oh how stupid that was." He groaned as he dusted himself off he looked around to see that nothing had really changed he was still in a desert but it was less wastelandy "I don't think I'm in Vegas anymore." He said to himself "But if I'm not in Vegas where the hell am I?"

[/QUOTE]
John Marston kept riding on his horse towards home, until he notices a man next to the road, looking with an confused face at the man's clothing. "Hello there."

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight relents and sits down with Endogeny and begins petting it "Wonder if Alphys would let me keep you, Hee Hee Mona would adore you, she likes freaks like you and me"
Endogeny

Endogeny appreciates the petting and then barks excitedly. Faces appear on it that seem satisfied.

endogeny_is_contented_by_trippingacid-d9ksjcc.png

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel was dressed like an Anime Character, when he knocks on Alphys' Door, saying: "Nē, daremoga aru nodeshou ka?"

He would then tell Chara: "Eh, she ain't opening. Let's do a prank call."

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
John Marston kept riding on his horse towards home, until he notices a man next to the road, looking with an confused face at the man's clothing. "Hello there."
"Um hello?" Albert paused looking at the mans clothes and also the fact he was on a horse a living breathing it wasn't even mutated but there were better questions at hand "Where am I?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Um hello?" Noah paused looking at the mans clothes and also the fact he was on a horse a living breathing it wasn't even mutated but there were better questions at hand "Where am I?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Beecher's Hope. What are you doing here, someone stole your horse?" Marston said to the man, finding his outfit and equipment strange.

Birdsie said:
Endogeny
Endogeny appreciates the petting and then barks excitedly. Faces appear on it that seem satisfied.

endogeny_is_contented_by_trippingacid-d9ksjcc.png
"Yeah you're a good dog, just don't pounce on me" Plague knight stands up and walks out of the true lab

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Um hello?" Noah paused looking at the mans clothes and also the fact he was on a horse a living breathing it wasn't even mutated but there were better questions at hand "Where am I?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
(i thought is name was albert)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Asriel was dressed like an Anime Character, when he knocks on Alphys' Door, saying: "Nē, daremoga aru nodeshou ka?"

He would then tell Chara: "Eh, she ain't opening. Let's do a prank call."
Chara

"Alright, Asriel!" She took out her phone and gave it to Asriel.

billthesomething said:
"Yeah you're a good dog, just don't pounce on me" Plague knight stands up and walks out of the true lab
Endogeny

Endogeny went to sleep, cuddling into Plague Knight.

Donder172 said:
"Beecher's Hope. What are you doing here, someone stole your horse?" Marston said to the man, finding his outfit and equipment strange.
"Horse no I don't have a horse and I am actually suprised you have a horse yourself and the fact it is alive and not even mutated and also the air here is so clean I can actually breath properly seriously though tell me how far ahead is your technology the capital wasteland could really need this." Albert said completely fascinated by all of this unaware that he was in a different univerese alltogether.

Birdsie said:
Endogeny
Endogeny went to sleep, cuddling into Plague Knight.
Well he tried to get up and walk out, but Endogeny had plague Knight trapped. He tried to move but he was stuck, so he just looked to Endogeny and saw it was asleep "Hee Hee That's not a bad idea" he closes his eyes and falls asleep

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Horse no I don't have a horse and I am actually suprised you have a horse yourself and the fact it is alive and not even mutated and also the air here is so clean I can actually breath properly seriously though tell me how far ahead is your technology the capital wasteland could really need this." Albert said completely fascinated by all of this unaware that he was in a different univerese alltogether.

[/QUOTE]
John Marston blinks at the man, not having a clue what he is talking about "Mutated? Capital wasteland? What are you talking about?"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys picked up the phone and said "Y-Yes, hello?
Asriel Dreemurr

He would make a different voice than his own, saying: "I knocked on the door, but you weren't there. I am here to deliver the pre-pre-alpha of the Mew Mew Kissie Cute Game."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would make a different voice than his own, saying: "I knocked on the door, but you weren't there. I am here to deliver the pre-pre-alpha of the Mew Mew Kissie Cute Game."
Dr. Alphys

"O-Oh my god! I will be there!" Alphys smiled and rushed upstairs.

Chara

"We should run, Asriel." Chara said and then giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back