• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cities of Sound! Best RP in the UniVOICE (Voiceover roleplay)

Our world is the ultimate in fantasy, but with a touch of everything else, it's got a bit of everything from anyone's world, the animated, the sci fi, the (Japanese)anime, horror, video game, steampunk, superhero, and traditional fantasy kingdoms and more to come.  It's so all of you have something you like, my characters always live in this kingdom and take in any brave souls who'd like to join their team and help them slay monsters as well as need a family to hang out with.  So that's our loose plot so far!  

Oh dear, I didn't get the notification for this at first! The notification system for this site is so strange. I'm honestly not sure what sort of character I should use ^^" I usually play as male characters, but obviously with my voice that isn't happening.

I would love to voice of my male characters, but my voice is pretty darn limited in terms of characters I can potentially voice without major manipulation (which easily makes things sound pretty darn bad). Basically the same problem as Keralah up there. Good thing I have at least one to fall back on. Do you have a format for character sheets? @sgtmickey

Oh dear, I didn't get the notification for this at first! The notification system for this site is so strange. I'm honestly not sure what sort of character I should use ^^" I usually play as male characters, but obviously with my voice that isn't happening.

I would love to voice of my male characters, but my voice is pretty darn limited in terms of characters I can potentially voice without major manipulation (which easily makes things sound pretty darn bad). Basically the same problem as Keralah up there. Good thing I have at least one to fall back on. Do you have a format for character sheets? @sgtmickey

Well if you insist on playing a male character you could play as a young male or a less masculine male.

Or a character who disguises themselves as a male. Like in PErsona 4.

Well if you insist on playing a male character you could play as a young male or a less masculine male.

Or a character who disguises themselves as a male. Like in PErsona 4.

Yeah, that's the problem. The characters I have in mind are in their 20s. Definitely can't do that. But it's fine, I have a character who works.

I'll just play as a female character. It's fine >.< Although I think I'm going to wait for a bit before making her so that I can see what kinds of characters the rest of you choose.

Kay Character sheets here :3

Name:  

Species:  

Backstory:  

Powers:  

Personality:  

Voice:  

Hey sgtmickey, i met you before the update but i forgot on what rp xD  mind if i join in?

Name: Dray Eterna

Voice Sample: It's almost 1 in the morning and my microphone isn't wanting to work. I'll have to figure it out tomorrow.  :(

Race/Species: Human

Appearance: Pale peachy skin, sky blue eyes, shoulder-length (nearly) platinum blond hair, light blue t-shirt, jeans tucked into black boots with a glowing neon blue rim, sky blue goggles, black fingerless gloves.

Body Type (Optional if image is provided): Thin, not particularly muscled. (5'4")

Personality: Cheerful and optimistic, she's a genius with computers and robotics, but a bit clumsy anywhere else. She hates it when people are down and tries to help whenever she can, whether it be serving as the comic relief to cool tensions or just keeping everyone positive.

Backstory: The daughter of an airship pilot, Dray hails from the trading hub that is Fayura (a decently large city in her dimension). She is a go-getter and often rushes into things without thinking too much. Thankfully, she has her inventions to back her up if she gets into trouble. Which she does. A lot.

Abilities/Skills: One of the 65% of humans without any sort of magical ability (again, in her world), Dray tries to balance out her lack of the arcane with technological skill.

Other random facts:

• She's obsessed with shipping.
  • Although Dray constructs (almost) all of her inventions independently, the major components in them are all manufactured, as it is far too difficult and expensive to make them on her own
  • She has a bad habit of pulling all-nighters when working on a particularly exciting project.
  • Dray often travels/works alongside her trusty robotic bird companion, Mecah. Mecah was her first real creation and she cherishes her (yes, Mecah is a "she") artificial existence very much. However, in the chaotic mess of the random rift openings, Dray has become separated from her.
  • Her first name is actually Draygon.

Name: Susan Dippity

Species: Human

Appearance: brown curly pixie cut, usually covered by her dark brown bowler hat. She wears a brown suit vest with a white shirt and brown tapered trousers with brown boots. She has a pocket watch in her vest pocket. She wears her wedding ring given by her husband John Dippity. She is mixed race (African and British) and has fairly light brown skin and hazel eyes. She is 5 foot 5 and is slightly muscular.

Powers: None. She is a dead shot with any weapon she chooses to use, this is mainly because of all her hunting experience. Her ability to time travel comes from a watch her husband created as he has spent most of his life trying to create such an object.

Backstory: She grew up in London after being born there in 1900 to two loving parents Catherine and Achilles Lancaster. She then got married to a clock maker named John Dippity and took his last name at age 19. John Dippity spent his life trying to control time and therefore within his spare time he tried to create a time manipulator. In 1921 John Dippity finally created the time manipulator and had Susan test it as she was just as fascinated in the idea. Unfortunately though the device did work it sent both Susan and John in two different years in time. Susan used her device to travel through these time zones in hopes to find her husband. The time travelling experience also allowed her to explore the future and the past. However, due to the overuse of this time manipulator, rifts were opened sending her into a different reality completely and the device was damaged meaning she could never return to her dimension or find her husband.

Personality: She is courageous and curious, causing her to get into strange circumstances that has now made her great at problem solving. She is caring and ends up projecting a motherly connection to people younger than her due to her wanting a child of her own. She is braver than most as she has been through a lot during her life causing to take on life by the horns.

Other: She loves animals. She has a huge collection of weapons, though a lot of them are out dated compared to some of the weapons she has seen in her time traveling experience but she prefers them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back