• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cities of Sound! Best RP in the UniVOICE (Voiceover roleplay)

I can't do the voice I originally intended for my character, so it'll take me a bit to make her cs while I think of a new one.

We can start... we may have lost them ;w;

If you want more characters, I can play more than one. I'm currently playing four in my ABSTRUCT RP. Since I used one of them for this RP, it's likely that I'd use the other three (or a different assortment).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't decide what voice I want to use. I have everything else >.<" I was going to make her Scottish, but people are right when they say the only people who can do a Scottish accent are the Scots.

@Eterniti @Keralah Sincrieph

I would love to see your other characters Eterniti :3

As for Keralah, haven't you seen shrek, yo? That boy is the gold standard xD

Okay, but it'd be VERY hard for me to voice the other 3 used in ABSTRUCT. I can swap out for some (female) others though (but since I'm not that great of a VA, they'll probably sound all the same >_<).

But anyway, since we're starting, could you link to the actual RP thread? I don't know where it is (if it exists...).

Last edited by a moderator:
@sgtmickey Unfortunately, I've lost my interest. I do not wish to record my voice via .mp3, cause I thought we were using discord/skype. Sorry.

aww gee I don't know what else to do!  This is the first voice roleplay on the site, I have no clue how to do this while following the rules ;w;

But we have no voice channels anymore on the Rp nation server and its against the rules to promote off-site roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back