• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

@crucialstar

You also need to adjust your character's ability to open a mind connection with other people. Perhaps she can speak fluently when she is in the water but not outside of it. Kind of like a "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" thing. Her voice can not be heard up on the ground.

ModernRanger said:
@crucialstar
You also need to adjust your character's ability to open a mind connection with other people. Perhaps she can speak fluently when she is in the water but not outside of it. Kind of like a "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" thing. Her voice can not be heard up on the ground.
You know. . it's funny that you mention that. Cause my friend told me I should have done that when I told him about my character. And I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry Potter! Okay! I'll go and change it. And I'll re-read some things and edit it as well, just in case I made like grammar errors or some things are unclear :)

This message is for @ShurikenPhoenix a personal message. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey y'all. ^^ I'm back, I've been out and busy and stuff sorry. I'm skimming over things now, then I'll post but what's going on?

@ModernRanger

Since Ariella is mute, is it alright if I italicize her dialogue since she's signing?

I'm not sure what the rule is for like. . color coding dialogues and whatnot .

Honestly, the fancy posts are not a requirement. Shuriken and I just started doing it and it caught on. You are perfectly alright to use italics for her signing. At some point, I'll set it up so Jethro helps her discover her speech patterns under water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back