• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

AJ: *sniff sniff* SOMEBODY IS IN LOVE. HOW CAN I HELP? *sniff* SUPER IN LOVE.

He's like a...more muscular, more clothed, Cupid. xD

crucialstar said:
Me tooo! <3
I wonder if Bathly will get along with Ari :o
I think he gonna be really jealous and put out that she made it so long outside of camp at first but he will get along swimmingly with her eventually

I'm dying I see what you did there.

Swimmingly. Yes.

I feel like she would be excited to have a brother since she's been alone for so long. And then see him as a role model, though she's gunna make it known she's older LOL <3

I come back to puns! That's great. xD Anyway I just wanted to make sure that yes Ode is accepted before I start typing up a post for her.

Everyone is making plans for their characters and I honestly have no ideas for Cassie except for the fact that her and Callie are BFFs for like EVER xD @ShurikenPhoenix

If anyone wants to interact with Cassie, by the way, she's in the Dining Pavilion about to stuff her face with food.

PsychoDrummerA said:
Everyone is making plans for their characters and I honestly have no ideas for Cassie except for the fact that her and Callie are BFFs for like EVER xD @ShurikenPhoenix
If anyone wants to interact with Cassie, by the way, she's in the Dining Pavilion about to stuff her face with food.
Callie needs her little Athenian to keep her feet on the ground xD

By the way everyone, soon there will be a time skip to the welcome campfire so try to start wrapping up conversations in around four posts time or so. The plot shall thicken over campfire *plays ominous music*

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]I come back to puns! That's great. xD Anyway I just wanted to make sure that yes Ode is accepted before I start typing up a post for her.

[/QUOTE]
As far as I'm aware, she's accepted :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
By the way everyone, soon there will be a time skip to the welcome campfire so try to start wrapping up conversations in around four posts time or so. The plot shall thicken over campfire *plays ominous music*
Gotcha

Also I need someone to drag Elijah to the campfire, he has a tendency to avoid it...

@munchkincora

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie needs her little Athenian to keep her feet on the ground xD
Yasss xD And Cassie needs Little Miss Sunshine to keep her from going boy crazy *cough* Luke *cough* But, as Elsa says, the past is in the past lol

PsychoDrummerA said:
Yasss xD And Cassie needs Little Miss Sunshine to keep her from going boy crazy *cough* Luke *cough* But, as Elsa says, the past is in the past lol
Ah Luke. The good old days xD

LET IT GOO! Hehe

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ah Luke. The good old days xD
LET IT GOO! Hehe
Ok, maybe it's just me, but Elsa's hair is like <3 I can't even. And yes, the good old days... RIP Lover Boy (that sounded so sad Dx)

PsychoDrummerA said:
Ok, maybe it's just me, but Elsa's hair is like <3 I can't even. And yes, the good old days... RIP Lover Boy (that sounded so sad Dx)
Meg... Reminds me of me OMG , "Lover boy"

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I think Balthazar has a death wish now...

[/QUOTE]
You know, I'll be playing Aphrodite at some point so you better think of a way to appease her haha

ShurikenPhoenix said:
You know, I'll be playing Aphrodite at some point so you better think of a way to appease her haha
oh shit 0.o

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back