• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]So...I'm gonna say it right now. Odette's starting post turned out way longer than I originally intended. xD

[/QUOTE]
she's adorable. everyone's going to love her <3

She's a cutie-pie who's just worried that Camp is gonna turn into the movie Mean Girls. With AJ being Regina *cough*

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Should I bother joining//submitting a CS? I'm gonna make a Daughter of Hermes, and I read about your ratio preference
Make the CS. Someone may make a male in the time you take to create your character:)

Oh. Pffffft. Just apply yo. Follow your dreeeeeeeeeams! Life's your oyster! Shoot for the moon, you might grab a star! Other motivational crap!

And i don't really get that red x thing? Does it mean i can post something when not yet done and when I am done I just get rid of them and thats my official post?

BeamMeUpScotty said:
And i don't really get that red x thing? Does it mean i can post something when not yet done and when I am done I just get rid of them and thats my official post?
The red X's are to keep it from formatting. You copy paste it and when you take out the x's it'll look like everyone elses.

Also, I don't know if the guy x girl ratio is for romantic purposes or what but, one girl is 11. So. I feel like that one doesn't count. I mean do what you want but that's illegal yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
BeamMeUpScotty said:
the "x" is a placeholder for the code with all of the tabs. when you submit the your CS, the tabs will appear, so youll have to erase those "X" :)

Lurker said:
The red X's are to keep it from formatting. You copy paste it and when you take out the x's it'll look like everyone elses.
Also, I don't know if the guy x girl ratio is for romantic purposes or what but, one girl is 11. So. I feel like that one doesn't count. I mean do what you want but that's illegal yo.
you explained it better than i did , with the codes :)

Oooohh!!+ right CX I'm used to having the code not format differently XP Thnx guys xD I have to leave home for Karate now tho, so i'll start it afterwards xD

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Is the ratio even right now?

[/QUOTE]
Nope it's eight girls to six guys, but that's actually pretty good compared to a lot of RPs

AJ loves her. xD In case that wasn't obvious. @BeamMeUpScotty

Also Odette is the cutest little thing ever, I swear. @Bubbly Brandi She's like this gif.

tumblr_nlhgj39D1x1u0cjqco1_400.gif

On another note, @crucialstar AJ will definitely think Ari is way cute, and will do his absolute best with what little ASL he knows during the tour. xD Probably giving up at some point and just hugging her in apology.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this post applies to everyone. I have decided to go about the Capture the Flag teams differently. As they are right now, the teams are completely empty. We have Red Team and Blue Team. The teams must be created in story by your characters' cabins making deals with other cabins or just in general trying to form teams [if you are in a cabin where there is another son/daughter of that God or Goddess, you two will have to discuss amongst yourselves what team to join]. When your cabin has decided on a team, you will message me with the subject line "My Team" and tell me the team you choose and I will put it on the list. However, if I notice a severe unbalance in the teams, I will automatically place Jethro on the team that is weaker and anyone who has roleplayed with me in the past will know that I have a way of balancing things. So, try to keep the teams fair and even otherwise you will regret it. That being said, I hope you all have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor.....wait, damn.....wrong Fandom. I hope you enjoy capture the Flag....Always.....Damn it all, did it again...Just have fun people.

@ShurikenPhoenix

@Joker880

@Lurker

@BeamMeUpScotty

@munchkincora

@Enigmaniac

@PsychoDrummerA

@ShadyAce

@Quiet Is Violent

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back